Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!! And they say only Europeans Africans and South Americans can play HAAAAA!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
man WHAT A GOAAAALLLL

I wonder if Ronaldo could have done that :)

but the defenders in Italy is a different story and I wonder if this Korean dude can walk over them just like he did to those poor guys in the video.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What an awesome goal!! :D

I already said in the rest of the world forum that this he is one of biggest talents recently to come from the Far East. :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
qoute:
*Ahn Jung-hwan "I'm better than Nakata"
First Korean ever in Italy, the new purchase of Perugia, Ahn Jung-hwan, has been introduced to press and supporters on Wednesday. And his first words let understand he hasn't any doubt to win the challenge to play in Serie A

"I decided to play in Italy since I want to grow up as footballer. I heard here there are good memories of Hidetoshi Nakata, another Asian player. But I know the Japanese very well, and I think to be more talented than him. We met each other in the past, and I was able to compare us, and, well, in six months I'll be better"

"I'm proud to be the first Korean to reach Italy to play in the professional soccer. And my great desire is many other ones could follow me: in this way we could improve the Korean football, on the way of World Cup 2002 which Korea will co-host with Japan".

The managing director of the club, Alessandro Gaucci gave out economical details of the deal: Perugia will pay 1 billion lire (euros 0.5m) to have the player on loan till June 30th 2001, then they could decide to sign him definitely for 4.5 billion lire (euros 2.3m).

Then he added "We followed him for a long time, and we are sure he could have in Italy the same success Nakata got, maybe more. And we'll continue to look for Asian players, since we believe good footballers are all around the world. That's why next week we'll have with us Ma Ming Yu, Chinese, already signed from us". *

We'll see :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
awesome goal,he seem to be a good signing after all!!!!!
i hope he score some great goals in serie A too.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts