Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is easy to play in a team like Samsun and score.
Ahmet is younger and in two years he will be the top scorer in Turkey and also in Europe. Serkan will be lucky if he scores more than 10 this season. I feel sorry for GS fans.
I know they would like to see Ahmet playing for them. But hey, there can be only one. BESIKTAS... Get it ???

Forever and ever Besiktas

·
Player
431 Posts
hahaha..of course AHMET DURSUN ..is it a joke ?everybody knows the answer..gs fans too..:):)
ALWAYS BESiKTAS
http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
karakartal i dont know the answer.ahmet is real good striker but serkan is good also.lets see and learn

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
personaly i've never wanted to see Ahmet Dursun in GS... we have such strikers that you can't even dream,no use to buy Ahmet...everybody saw him in Under21 European championship, he did nothing,only walked on the pitch...

Serkan scored 30 goals in Turkish 1st division...
did any player in Besiktas history score so much goal???
let me give the answer..NO!!! :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, I believe that Ahmet is a all around player, meaning he can dribble the ball and easily pass a player with skills and speed. Although he is, at times, very good finisher, he will eventually become a better finisher. He is very young and time will tell. He should be a star in the future for BJK and the national team. On the other hand, Serkan is a good finisher, but does not have the speed and the agility Ahmet has. He is the type of player that is good inside the 18 yard box, when he receives good balls. I think Ahmet at younger age is better, but also with experience become a major threat for defenders.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
ý have to agree with falcon but ý also must add that ahmet doesnt have a good tehnique at all and he has got some behaviour problems. he acts like a kid, ý dont get it.

He ýs overwhelmed byt the joy of fame in my opinion. first he fought wýth mehmet and i heard he doesnt have a very close relation wýth the rest of the team.

didi u see his omments about the arguments he was having with fazli?? the man ýs vcrazy, he was sayýng things lýke fazlý was new in the team and he didnt know may things about the team. e also said he never passed hþim and he never saw any improvement in his behaviour during the trainþng games. :mad:

ý mean who the hell do you think you are? :mad:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, if he acts like an a**, he will be benched, since scala does not like to deal with attitudes. I think he will be o.k. once the season starts. He will need some time to mature into a great player

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
just because he ýs lýked so much by the fans, he thinks nothing wýll ever happen to him but thats not true.

Once, sergen and Alpay were also loved by the fans. Now, they are scared to step ýn the pýtch of Inonu.

also, ý dont see him being consistent. Everyone saw how much he started to fail ýn mýd seasn.
ý thþnk he is playing for the money. He will just show himself for asnothe season then fail after the contract wýth many ZEROss on ýt!!you know his contract wasnt a big one when he first came..

ý hope he does the opposite of al ý saýd but i dont see him maturing into a great player...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahmet is a good dribler and also he can drop in the lines and cross good balls to nouma he is better than serkan.maybe serkans finishing is better but remember ahmet is younger also he ll learn how to behave

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Serkan is an excellent finisher with both right&left feet... he's also a very good header of the ball.he has a higher flair and technique and he's much better at taking free kicks and long shoots...

In fact Sarkan and Ahmet are completely different players, it's not a good idea to compare them...

why didn't yopu answer that question?

Serkan scored 30 goals in Turkish 1st division last season...
did any player in Besiktas history score so much goal???

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I think Ahmet could also play behind a striker. He's very talentfull and versatile. Serkan is more like a finisher.

But let's not forget. None of these players can really star if their team doesn't function. Sukur never scored 30 goals before Terim made a fantastic team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts