Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahly's official website is up:

http://www.ahlyegypt.com/

If you are interested in knowing more about Ahly, here are a couple of pictures of Ahly's facilities. Ahly is a sporting club to begin with (not soccer only). We have two branches, the main Ahly HQ is in Gezira, the second is in Madinet Nasr. The following pictures are for both branches. There are of course tennis courts, basketball courts, community areas, etc.. We have one of the biggest swimming pool complexes in the ME and our facilities are top notch :proud:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Amazing pics of course. I'm please the site is launched too.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ahly's Portuguese manager Manuel Jose talks to Columbian player Rafael Castello during training

Ahly's star midfielder, a product of the youth system and a member of the national team, Hassan Mustafa, warming up before a match

In a training session. Ahly's striker Emad Moteb (#13) seen on the left is also a product of the youth system. He was one of the best players in the youth world cup in UAE in 2003. He scored the winning goal against England.

Manuel Jose jokes with Wael Reyad about his height. Wael is also a product of the youth system and was one of the top Egyptian players in the youth world cup in Argentina in 2001 when Egypt won bronze, scoring winning goals against Finland and the US.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
this site looks like manutd site,, but still,, a great site imo., in design and the stuff in it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Amazing pics that make me proud to be a supporter of this great club,and amazing site too

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The official Ahly website has been updated and now has a new style. More importantly, we'll be able to buy the jersey online through the site. :thmbup: :excited:

I like the intro with Barakat and Abu Treka ;)

http://www.ahlyegypt.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts