Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think we can do? I mean we're playing Real Betis Balompie and let's face it, it won't be no walkover :( They're fighting for their lives in the top flight, while we have to win, to keep a y hopes of reaching the CL next season. This is a super difficult maych and it will prove a lot. Unfortunately I see us losing again, we're just so unstable :(

Btw, take a look at this page http://www.futbol.pl/spa/live.asp

How many Barcelona's is there? :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
2, apparently they are playing Bilbao and Sociedad. That's nice :)

D

·
0 Posts
I think we might win this game, but we probably will loose next week-end :(

Anyway it won't be easy at all, but Betis are really struggling.

However I think it would be a shame to see a club of the standing of Betis go down. Nonetheless Real has no choice but to win !

Here Real's announced team:
Casillas; Geremi, Helguera, Roberto Carlos, Iván Campo, Karanka; McMananam, Redondo, Savio; Raúl y Anelka.

Hala Madrid y a por la OCTAVA !

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back davag! How was it in Barcelona and how was the game where Baljic and Raul scored. Did the Espanyol fans beat you up while you were screaming from joy!? ;) Or was it perhaps Spaiard who mixed up priorities ;)?

D

·
0 Posts
Thx labas. The game wasn't very good to be honest, Real just played well for 15 minutes in the second half.

There wasn't many crowd, just about 17000, with I'd say half of them Madrid fans! I obviously was among them.

Anyway there's any kind of problems without Espanyol and Madrid fans. Actually they get on very well, probably due to the fact we have the same "ennemy" :)

I thought Spaniard remark was very weird to say the least, specially as he's from Ultra Sur group...

The next week-end, I went to the Nou Camp, to see Barça- Rayo Vallecano... I had a good laugh :)

Next game in my busy schedule, Real Madrid - Valencia in Paris ! I already have the ticket :)

D

·
0 Posts
For Spaniard, I meant specially as he is NOT from the Ultra Sur group who are the trouble makers in the Bernabeu.

However, it could well be that his problem was initiated by the Bayern fan, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Nice to hear your interesting experiences, davag! :)

Yeah, we won 2 goals, amazing! :)
And Anelka scored too. I felt hope...

But both of Deportivo and Barca draw...so the champion will show up on the last round...just hope won't happen something like in Serie A...noooo, we can't let Barca get the title on the last round

1 - 8 of 8 Posts