Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr.D******* agnelli has gone missing!!!!
Rubentus have notified the Italian authorities...they have officially begun the hunt to track this mother f****** down!!!

So far just a few clues, the latest coming from Verona, a farm owner named Mr. Camma, he has told italian police that he has detected a strange smell coming from his stalls!
On police arrival at the scene, they found a huge puddle of ****, when compared to the farmers pigs ****, it clearly indicated that the two were completely different, one sample contained grey pubic hair!!!

Some Veronese say that at around 16:50 italian time, they saw an elderly person walking alone in the country side, the strange thing about this is that he left a trail of sheep-like ****! Again after examination, it also cotained grey pubic hair!!

My guess is that Mr. Agnelli is in it up to his head, sooner or later he will be found,
the question is by who?
They say that crap attracts more crap, so I think that the person who will find this s***head will be the BIGGEST S***HEAD on the the planet! His name is obviously......this is too easy, I'll let you finish it off!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
330 Posts
mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I'll let a ****head answer!!!!!hahahahahhah

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

[This message has been edited by Reale (edited 30-04-2000).]

·
Registered
315 Posts