Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
There is a funny yet interesting site in here. Do you agree with these numbers or no? :)

http://www.************

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Hmm awful lot of 12's in there :dazed:

16 is right...although the strange thing is one can have sex at 16 but not watch legally at 16...:confused: :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fangul said:
Why is that info being posted? Is someone planning a trip? Pretty revolting really
:confused:

What has this to do with a trip?:confused:

I just posted as I found it interesting and funny. That's all. For no other reasons, believe me. :)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Beats me how that site can even remotely be considered "funny and interesting".. :tongue:
Do you agree with these numbers or no?
How do you mean? :confused: They are obviously incorrect..

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Andy Christ said:
This table says that in countries like Oman and Pakistan even male-female sex is not allowed.How they reproduce over there?By bipartion?
You didn't understand it. It means that there is no age of consent, IE they can copulate at any age.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
!bob said:
How do you mean? :confused: They are obviously incorrect..
Was that confusing? :D He obviously asked what we think should be the legal age. I think it is a VERY hard question. Interesting is how some countries made a solution where guys can have sex at an earlier age than women... Not surprising is it illegal to have homosexual sex in muslim countries, I dare not ask what the punishment would be. ;) 12 seems a bit low, but is not surprising when it comes to most of Africa (or any country where people can marry that early), quite a bit surprising they have that in Mexico tough.

(this topic is better for the political forum IMO)

what I find as a more interesting question is: would a underage couple that have consentual sex be persecuted? Have you heard any example of that.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Mais quand-même! 12??? Ça s'eggagère! :eek:

·
Registered
55,902 Posts
hehe, wait and see, i'm sure it will be at least a dozen of guys here, which had some experiences with it at this age;)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
But how do I interpret these figures. Does it mean that the legal age for sexual intercourse is 12 for males and 16 for females?

1. Why is the legal age different?

2. I know several girls who weren't 16 when they first had sex, so these rules basically say nothing.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts