Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackie McNamara has told Didier Agathe to forget about a quick return to Celtic's right wing. The former Dunfermline star has stated that he expects Martin O'Neil to stand by him on the back of his performances in recent games.

He also feels he has been unlucky not to have earned more Scottish caps than the 12 he currently has and hopes that the new Scotland coach will ignore Craig Browns opinions and give him the call. His frustration has been increased as Scotland constantly attempted to fill the role with players who are not naturals in that area like Craig Burley, David Weir and David Hopkin.

What do you think? Has Jackie done enough to keep his role in the Hoops staring 11? Is there anyone better suited to the right full back/wing back role?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
yea, partly why i given up supporting the NT was the way Mcnamara was treated. i know you support the team and not individual players, but when scotlands best player for the position is totally ignored, among other things, it kinda annoys me to put it lightly.

tahnk goodness Craig "if he plays in england he must be good" Brown is away now, hopefully berti will look at the players withthe same eye as sven did in england, totally open minded. id like to see grant(?) murray getting a game for scotland, he puts in a mean left footed cross, though needs to control his temperament before it gets him in trouble.

jackie has been palying great for celtic lately, but i miss didi! celtic are so borin to watch now, the only highlight is thompsons great form, and when lubo comes on! LUBO! LUBO!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts