Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the stupidest moves I've seen in a long time. Nigerian Player of the Year Victor Agali moves from Rostock to Schalke04. The deal seems to be worth around 8 million Mark which is about 4 million Euro, a pathicly low price if you ask me.

Then there is the question why the team of Huub Stevens wants the African Striker. With Ebbe Sand they have Germany's topscorer and Emile M'penza probably is the most talented attacker in the Bundesliga. Both of them are backed up by Gerald Asamoah, a Ghanian born striker who has the German nationality and who is very good too.

To me this deal looks like Sand or M'Penza will leave this summer. I hope it's M'Penza 'cause he's got nothing to learn in Germany anymore.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Yep, it's for sure that a striker need to leave to make place for Agali who seems to be very good..

I think your right that it will be Mpenza who leaves because Sand just signed a new contract.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Low price? A lot for someone that would just sit on the bench, if not some strikers are leaving... it would be so bad for Schalke if they loose either sand or mpenza. And Agali is no equal replacement... this season just 5 goals, what do schalke want with him? Moreover, he is a troublemaker, diver, pretender, crybaby etc etc, i.e. the bad boy of the league :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts