Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Running a lax ship
17,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Guardian: 'Whithin two years a Superleague with Juvenus, Inter Milan and Ac Milan'

According to the English paper ' The Guardian' Juventus, Inter Milan and Ac Milan within two years are due to join a European Superleague able to guarantee 45 billions lire of income to participants. The Superleague is an idea of four magnates of the European tv, Rupert Murdoch, Kirch, Canal Plus and the Spanish of Telefonica. At the moment there are 14 names of clubs, out of 16, which would take part into this: Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, Ac Milan, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Paris Saint Germain, Porto and Ajax.

On the counterattack I apply for scudetto only after every two years of league play. The standing for scudetto therefore is as follows

LAZIO 129
MILAN 121
JUVENTUS 119
PARMA 108
roma 104

[This message has been edited by Alexx (edited 20-04-2000).]

· Running a lax ship
17,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEHE, relax, it was just lighthearted irony.
The "Counterattack" meant, feeling a bit angry that they did not put Lazio in the roster from start (it's political, I know), I jokingly took "revenge" by calculating the points from last year and this year.

I did that, because it's far easier to build a strong team for one year (juve, milan), than to be on top (or next to top) for a longer period. We did that, so we are leading a fictional table of two years combined with many points.

I just wanted to spotlight this, hence the fictional and nice looking table.

Cecco, yeah, hate was really in the air, amazing.

· Running a lax ship
17,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Kafka :)
I'm happy to be back myself, as I've been "contacted" by a Viola supporter at the pannini-stand infront of the stadium. The guy came from behind, tore my Lazio scarf off me, cursed like hell with scary scary eyes full of hate (never seen such eyes before)...and ran away. I'm still very glad he decided to run and not on anything else...
Got the pannino for free after that, however :) ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.