Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.calciomercato.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=44159

... is to complicated for having Stankovic and so Inter think to buy Pizarro.... again!:howler:
For having Pizarro they could give us in loan Farinos and Karagouins ....:howler:

:howler: sorry but seems a joke this for me!:howler:
...Farinos and Karagouins ???? ... we're full of medfielders
:howler:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Arianna said:
funny,eh? :howler:
A lot!:D

They also want Aimar, Ronaldinso, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo etc etc.:tongue:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shero said:
A lot!:D

They also want Aimar, Ronaldinso, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo etc etc.:tongue:

Yea ... but if they really are interested in pizarro,they're wellcome...but for replacement we want Cruz and Martins....not Karagounis and Farinos!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Arianna said:
Yea ... but if they really are interested in pizarro,they're wellcome...but for replacement we want Cruz and Martins....not Karagounis and Farinos!

You got Muntari so..:)

Farinos is actually a good player. I think he has potential!;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Märco said:
Yes he has. Some team in the world will find one day the potential he left in Valencia...
He isn't the first player to flop in Inter!:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Märco said:
And not the last...
I know :tongue:. Btw the life on the other forum is so difficult for me...:( I have to study much.
lol don't worry if u need to know something i can translate for you....and the other forum is strange because the only 2 forums ok are Parma and Udinese...the others are empty! :D:D:D:D

Oh,can u tell to Shero how good is Jankulovski like defender? Because he don't believe that ! :D :tongue:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Arianna said:
lol don't worry if u need to know something i can translate for you....
:). Well I use dictionary and babelfish. I think it's a great way how to study it.
Arianna said:
and the other forum is strange because the only 2 forums ok are Parma and Udinese...the others are empty! :D:D:D:D
As long as my italiano is so poor I will use that forum. Then the big move will come :D. Which is the best italian forum?
Arianna said:
Oh,can u tell to Shero how good is Jankulovski like defender? Because he don't believe that ! :D :tongue:
Yes, of course! Which thread?

Shero, you're a dumbas. You should know such an important thing :irritate:.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Märco said:
:). Well I use dictionary and babelfish. I think it's a great way how to study it.
:eek: i used it for translate english :D:D:D now no more,because i like my crappy english :D

Märco said:

As long as my italiano is so poor I will use that forum. Then the big move will come :D. Which is the best italian forum?
Well most of the Parma supporters are in that forum. There is another forum,the official of the Parma website but they hate it :eek:

Märco said:
Yes, of course! Which thread?
here:http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123992&pagenumber=2

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Arianna said:
lol then that's why they hate it :tongue:
And you have to be a subsriber anyway to enter the forum. Horrible stuff. I wonder how many fans are there on the forum? I don't know about anybody subscribed there. Maybe all the players have a free subscription and talk to each other there :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Märco said:

:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Inter, sempre più concreta la pista Pizarro: ma l'Udinese chiede troppo

Ieri se ne era iniziato a parlare, oggi sono arrivate nuove conferme. L'Inter, abbandonata (o quasi) la pista Stankovic, ha deciso di puntare tutto su David Pizarro. Il regista cileno dell'Udinese, 24 anni, é ormai tra le prime preoccupazioni di mercato del nuovo presidente Facchetti. I friulani, però, non hanno intenzione di svendere il loro gioiello e hanno avanzato pretese economiche di un certo rilievo. Si parla di 20 milioni di euro. Una cifra spropositata per l'Inter che ha messo sul tavolo una diversa proposta: 10 milioni e una contropartita tecnica.

...again...and again...!!! Inter want Pizarro,but Udinese ask to much money
:D
20 millions of euro:D:D :D
but Inter want give us only 10 millions and one crappy player ...!!!:D

...20 millions,or nothing! :D (with that money we could buy a good striker! lol)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts