Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again no goals in the game against Bari. I only saw the report on raisport (and the images were utterly bad) it seemed we had a couple of chances but we blew them. in the end we were lucky cassano didn't finish its great match with a goal.

therefore it's necessary that we make work of that new striker. what's the deal on catanha. is it signed yet? anyway i think he's quite good. scored again this week as did one of his cometitors ballesta salva.

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I can't believe what i did today......
I taped the game so i could watch it later cause i was busy this morning.
All excited when i came hope for the game i popped in the tape and started watching.....
It made me sick..it was terrible!!
I never thought i'd actually do this but i started fast forwarding the game cause it was so bad!!!I know i should be punished but it was that bad man,i'm talking unbearable.
The only two guys that showed up were Tommasi and Di Francesco.
Montella got subbed again,and looked pissed and so did Nakata,i think his legs were still on the plane ride back from Japan.
Anyway,everyone played bad...
We are not a Champions League team.
Not yet..
But all i want is a win against Milan

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I would have to agree//Bari seemed to come to play..Instead of Roma who I'm sure were the favorites...
I do hope Roma step it up this week and beat MILAN..GOOD LUCK ROMA

·
Registered
247 Posts
Although Bari didn't score, I was really dissapointed about the defense. It seemed very weak. Bari's attack forwards walked through it without any throuble. Lucky for us that they didn't score.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts