Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when Simeone scored the winning goal i just lost in thought i still believe the defence is the cause is it true that we the Protagonist side still have to put faith in a player like gresko , Cuper believe in every player ability and will to give the best for the club and fans but sorry player like gresko is lost that day even we cant blame him cause we are the " protagonist " side i better play guly in the left back or cordoba and Matrix side with simic or sorondo but we " cant " blame him ALL PLAYERS SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBLE CAUSE WE ARE A TEAM AND A TEAM SHOULD ACT THE RIGHT ONE EVEN SOMETIMES A SINGLE PLAYERS CAN SAVES OR BECOME A HERO TO A TEAM " . Yesterday when i was watching the game i saw a little italian boy .. a nerazzuri is celebrating when Gigi scored the second goal but i just cant dare to see every single inter fans feeling and we lose it Ronaldo make the second nightmare in his life it should be that we won the scudetto and Ronaldo revenge againts his injury . WHEN I SAW RONALDO WAS TAKING OFF BY CUPER TO THE BENCH HE KNOWS THAT IT'S JUST IT , WHEN YOU LOOK YOUR IDOL AND THE PLAYER THAT YOUR SUPPORTING LIKE MATERAZZI , TOLDO , VIERI AND THE OTHERS SAW ON THEIR FACE THE EFFORT THEIR ARE GIVING TO WIN FOR NOT THEM SELF BUT FOR THE FANS ALSO ITS JUST TO DEEP . it was a emotional time when i saw ronaldo crying on the bench and Materazzi face in the field . this day when i was at school there are people that mock me about inter defeat een if they are never ment it but they should know that it was hurt if its soccer that we are playing then i wont even care its just a game and having fun but it is the team , the unite , the iNter that have spent together playing for the game the bond i know its just only one year Cuper take control but players like Zanetti , Ronaldo , GiGi , Seedorf and Vieri deserved the title zanetti and vieri could have been gone to real and juve but they dont cause they have faith in Inter it killing me when you see that vieri actually can go to the team that can give him the scudetto but ... and moratti he is a inter fans too but its not over yet there are 6 years more before our 100th celebration top become world no 1 club the question will the team still be the same after this i'm just waiting the reaction . Now myself didnt feel the same again about soccer even next month their will be WC but the passion , the love the joy will not be there before i knew the future of inter after this .

·
Registered
79 Posts
Inter were the team that deserved to win the scudetto the most because Inter lead serie a for the most number of weeks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts