Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now we have 47 posts abd they 60 im sure we will pass them very easy

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i was so bored today so i thought why not bring back this one in action....back then we were an extremly small forum but NOW we are one of the best forums on xtratime.
thats right over 6k posts!!!
FORZA Scandi!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i know what you meant..hehe

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Now I know I heard someone say tequila:D....who´s up for a race....on the house of course:)..nah, tequila ain´t my thing Micke, I´m more of a wine person, and long drinks aswell:)...hmm, I guess I kind of drifted away from the topic now, but u know We rule:)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Well, well, how about a "candy-shot" race, we´ll take all the flavours: "Piggelin","turkisk peppar", "blå fisken" etc etc etc....I mean, I´ll tell, u can get pretty drunk on those aswell:D

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tequila race...why not i will win and laugh at u2 when you r
drunk....im not an alkaholic if you know what i mean:D
but some call me workaholic....especially when there is good stuff to work with;)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I´m in if we have a shot race, but please, no Champagne...man, how could I have forgotten the hang-over u get after drinking that:confused:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Actually I have never had a hangover since my first "sup":D But on the other hand I don´t gte drunk that easily either:(

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Well, then u should be happy, I´ll tell u, there´s nothing worse than hangovers cause u feel like u don´t want to move an inch...just want to stay in bed and watch tv, well if there´s a good football match on it´s not too bad but otherwise:yuck:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Yeah,I´m really happy about that.But I think that one time when I was in Sthlm and got drunk,the day after when I walked around at the city I elt very strange.maybe that was a hangover I don´t know:D

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Well in that case u don´t know how lucky u are, to not even know how a hangover feels...gee, lucky bastard:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.