Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
well Bradley was very influential in midfield and he had many assists to go along with his goals
I have to think that Bob is "over playing" his boy. He looked out of place at the close of the Spain friendly, and was culpable for the goal, IMHO.

That said, WE HAVE NO MIDFIELD !!!

Our tactical awareness is non existant. WE are not getting better as a footballing nation, even though WE are producing "more & better talent".

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
... Playing BB Jr. for 90 minutes in two miserable performances ...

... Oops! I forgot Sunil and the idiots at soccer house have no clue either.
Bob need more seasoning, IMHO. US Soccer needs to bring in a MAN with more experience at the international level, but only after WE get our OWN house in order.

Soccer here is all over the place. There appears to be no central hub, not even at soccer house. This year, with the introduction of the Nationwide Development League, US Soccer is "finally" taking a step in the right direction, but if Chivas can go out and pick up "Sueno" Flores off the streets of LA, what does that say for the development of the game here?
Also, Chivas would not have seen Flores if the media, Univision specifically, had not come up with the idea of going into the community to find a "GEM" in the first place, GO FIGURE.

WE keep saying the same things, but I don't see Soccer House (Chicago), MLS House (NYC) or any other house for that matter taking the bull by the horns and wrestling with this thing WE call US Soccer. I don't think money is the issue, US Soccer has plenty of that. The problem as I see it is the focus on "MARKETING" over substance. The fellas who are more interested in turning a pigs ear into a silk purse are in charge, so WHO is paying attention to the "QUALITY" of the product on the field? It will be 20 years since the shot heard 'round the world, how has US Soccer evolved since?

WE NEED CHANGE !!! This region will continue to be an also ran as long as we have Jack Warner and Chuck Blazer at the head, IMHO.

WE NEED CHANGE, AND WE NEED IT NOW !!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts