Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The US team has no quality depth at all! piss poor matter of fact, but , there are quality players available(cooper , flores, rogers , altidore, subotic) so we gotta see them and see if they can help the team

The US team cant survive without donovon or adu

Strikers are bad. Eddie jonson was decent v spain . So he may develop better in england or not?

Adu is the next o'brien and will be more important than donvon cuz hes a true #10. I want to see adu and donovon playing together and donovon playing at his natural position...small forward! That should be fun to watch!

Bradley is not in form or is overrated ,for real or hes only a good 'club' playa! So I wont give up on him yet after having a great season in holland.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
How long until Julius James is looked at? He's looked fantastic when he's played for TFC. Scored a goal in his first ever MLS start as well, and that's just icing on the cake as his stellar defensive work was the highlight.

Edu, Wynne, and James for the NT!

Or, rather... wait... not for the NT so we don't get screwed when they're on international duty! :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm sick and tired of players being hyped up for the NT and then they flounder. Sick of it. I'm reserving judgement on these next generation "Project World Cup" stars until they grow some cojones and actually perform

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i dont like to hype up playas(lol) all coutries hype up their playas, thats a fact. But adu is showing why he was hyped up for a reason , u can see that hes talented.but bradle.??? fine he had only 1 good season in euro but thats it. But the US do hype up their NT and I hate that !! the commentators dont have the balls and say this or that playa suck!! only wynaldo has balls and say shit abt the coach or a playa!! Hello the depth is crap with many ave playas!! just look at these friendlies!!! BUT i THINK THERE ARE BETTER PLAYERS OUT THERE LIKE WYNNE , COOPER, FLORES, ROGERS ECT. SO WE GOTTA WAIT AND SEE BUT THE PLAYAS THAT HAVE BEEN SELECTED ARE CRAP I MEAN WOLFF FOR THE LUV OF GOD , HES CRAP! AND A BUNDESLIGA 2 REJECT OMG! AFTER THESE FRIENDLIES I HOPE BRADLEY WONT CALL UP THEM AVE PLAYAS AGAIN!!

COOPER IS THE BEST PURE FINSHER FOR THE US!!!!!!!!!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scoring garbage goals should not be a criteria for player evalution. In any NT game so far he has shown me nothing..off with him and start Mastroeni.
well bradley was very influential in midfield and he had many assists to go along with his goals

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
well Bradley was very influential in midfield and he had many assists to go along with his goals
I have to think that Bob is "over playing" his boy. He looked out of place at the close of the Spain friendly, and was culpable for the goal, IMHO.

That said, WE HAVE NO MIDFIELD !!!

Our tactical awareness is non existant. WE are not getting better as a footballing nation, even though WE are producing "more & better talent".

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its the coach...There are some playas here that can do some damage but if u dont have a good coach then its pointless. Having a good coach will help da US sawker more than having great playas. U Need better coaching, its simple as that. Even brazil and arg cant win shit with bad coaches , they also need a decent coach! look at the last wc!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Australia hant qualified for a wc in 20 yrs or something and when guss took over they were in!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wolff at all and BB Jr. for 90 minutes in two miserable performances. The empty bucket, BB Jr. for 90 minutes in two miserable performances. No Freddy against England until it's over. Bringing in Mastro down by one and taking out an attacking player. Playing BB Jr. for 90 minutes in two miserable performances. Bob Bradley is in so far over his head it's mind numbing how over matched he is. Could we please get a manager that knows football?! Oops! I forgot Sunil and the idiots at soccer house have no clue either.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
... Playing BB Jr. for 90 minutes in two miserable performances ...

... Oops! I forgot Sunil and the idiots at soccer house have no clue either.
Bob need more seasoning, IMHO. US Soccer needs to bring in a MAN with more experience at the international level, but only after WE get our OWN house in order.

Soccer here is all over the place. There appears to be no central hub, not even at soccer house. This year, with the introduction of the Nationwide Development League, US Soccer is "finally" taking a step in the right direction, but if Chivas can go out and pick up "Sueno" Flores off the streets of LA, what does that say for the development of the game here?
Also, Chivas would not have seen Flores if the media, Univision specifically, had not come up with the idea of going into the community to find a "GEM" in the first place, GO FIGURE.

WE keep saying the same things, but I don't see Soccer House (Chicago), MLS House (NYC) or any other house for that matter taking the bull by the horns and wrestling with this thing WE call US Soccer. I don't think money is the issue, US Soccer has plenty of that. The problem as I see it is the focus on "MARKETING" over substance. The fellas who are more interested in turning a pigs ear into a silk purse are in charge, so WHO is paying attention to the "QUALITY" of the product on the field? It will be 20 years since the shot heard 'round the world, how has US Soccer evolved since?

WE NEED CHANGE !!! This region will continue to be an also ran as long as we have Jack Warner and Chuck Blazer at the head, IMHO.

WE NEED CHANGE, AND WE NEED IT NOW !!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.