Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Carlos Tevez and the mad rumour about Beckham, Corinthians is strongly interested in the Argentinian offensive midfielder, Riquelme and the forward world champion 2002, Luizão.
The coming of Luizão shouldn't pose problem as the former Botafogo forward is at present without club.
Concerning the Argentinian, the deal proves to be more complex. Monday, Alberto Dualib, Corinthians president, declared to the radio Jovem Pan: "If there is a possibility that his current club frees him, I don't see why we shouldn't accept him in our team. He is one of the best offensive midfielder in activity."

If true...speechless!

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
gotta love this game! that be a strong attack with Tevez and Riquelme..pick up a nice defender....i wish i was a billionaire...maybe some day.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
If Corinthians don't want to pay, then they don't get Riquelme, simple as that. Pay up or **** off!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Barca,

please read the following message and stick it up in your mind.

- MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR THE TODO PODEROSO TIMAO!!!!!!!

Always bear that in mind when you talk of my sacred club! :tongue: :finger: ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Ze, you can have Edu back for £2m in January now you have some money, otherwise we will be losing him for nothing next summer as he leaves un in the lurch. :sigh:

you said you wanted him back so start a campaign for KIA to get him. :thmbup:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Barca,

please read the following message and stick it up in your mind.

- MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR THE TODO PODEROSO TIMAO!!!!!!!

Always bear that in mind when you talk of my sacred club! :tongue: :finger: ;)
Look:

Monday, Alberto Dualib, Corinthians president, declared to the radio Jovem Pan: "If there is a possibility that his current club frees him, I don't see why we shouldn't accept him in our team. He is one of the best offensive midfielder in activity."
That means he wants him for FREE. :jester: :nerd: :finger:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
I have a question.

If Corinthians are really going to start buying all these quality players, will they receive the same sort of hate/jealously that Chelsea receive for doing the same thing?

Chelsea don't recieve hate and jealousy, the media are fully behind the Abramovich experiment, their fortune is hardly ever mentioned anymore.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
I have a question.

If Corinthians are really going to start buying all these quality players, will they receive the same sort of hate/jealously that Chelsea receive for doing the same thing?

We are already hated by everyone as it is. Probably impossible to be more hated than us in Sao Paulo :shades: :happy: :thmbup:

Frees up he means of letting him go. It's not gonna be for free

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
We are already hated by everyone as it is. Probably impossible to be more hated than us in Sao Paulo :shades: :happy: :thmbup:

Frees up he means of letting him go. It's not gonna be for free
So how do you think they are willing to pay for him?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts