Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you have a low 'success rate' of 22% in CL finals throughout your history, what better guarantee of winning the CL than bringing in a world class player who won 5/5 finals?

Taking into consideration that juve have been to 2 finals recently, and the fact that clubs like Bayern and Real Madrid are going through coaching changes, not forgetting that Barca are hardly the Barca of old, I think juve can be pretty confident about ending their 2 decade CL drought.

It will be very interesting to watch Real v juve next season, you just know they will play eachother at some stage.

Discuss

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
No, please! :(

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
Would really like to know how it feels to transfer the GOAT... I'm sure Juve fans are getting drunk like after a CL win(which they have in the bag btw).

After almost a decade of making us feel like we can win the CL every season, good bye Galaxy Man :( Good bye God of Real Madrid...

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,

You can't break my spirit

- it's my dreams you take.

And as you move on,

remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry,

I've seen you smile.

I've watched you sleeping for a while.

I'd be the father of your c...

I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears

and you know mine.

We've had our doubts

but now we're fine,

And I love you, I swear that's true.

I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me...

·
Administrator
52,175 Posts
Would really like to know how it feels to transfer the GOAT... I'm sure Juve fans are getting drunk like after a CL win(which they have in the bag btw).

After almost a decade of making us feel like we can win the CL every season, good bye Galaxy Man :( Good bye God of Real Madrid...

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,

You can't break my spirit

- it's my dreams you take.

And as you move on,

remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry,

I've seen you smile.

I've watched you sleeping for a while.

I'd be the father of your c...

I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears

and you know mine.

We've had our doubts

but now we're fine,

And I love you, I swear that's true.

I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me...

·
Registered
16,828 Posts
will this be the next desperate 100mil for aging striker signing for them? :p juve definitely still has to improve its midfield

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
When you have a low 'success rate' of 22% in CL finals throughout your history, what better guarantee of winning the CL than bringing in a world class player who won 5/5 finals?

Taking into consideration that juve have been to 2 finals recently, and the fact that clubs like Bayern and Real Madrid are going through coaching changes, not forgetting that Barca are hardly the Barca of old, I think juve can be pretty confident about ending their 2 decade CL drought.

It will be very interesting to watch Real v juve next season, you just know they will play eachother at some stage.

Discuss

I think you should have made a more impacting ot title, so when he wins, if he wins, you can gloat non stop like I normally do.:laugh:

Other than that, top move by cr7. If he wins the Cl with Juventus, he would,have done it in 3 different teams, leagues and more thanprooved himself .

Top man, top athlete, a legend, a myth

·
Administrator
29,408 Posts
With Higuain in the same team? No, they are overwhelming favorites to lose it to some random portuguese club. Even Benfica.

·
Administrator
52,175 Posts
I think you should have made a more impacting ot title, so when he wins, if he wins, you can gloat non stop like I normally do.:laugh:
You do realize Nera is trying to JINX Juve right? You might be the only one who havent realized it. Thats litterally all he does with these threads. Still just a a weak pretender like his Inter. He still hasnt reached the scaramanzia bad juju level of il maestro Tonisamp.

In real life, this is Nera's real reaction to the news of Juve possibly signing Cristiano:

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
He won’t have Modrić at Juve and therefore he won’t win the CL, simple as that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
52,175 Posts
He won’t have Modrić at Juve and therefore he won’t win the CL, simple as that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seize and desist this very second, this post is the unintelligent property of my esteemed client.

- Sincerely yours, @Ante's legal team.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You do realize Nera is trying to JINX Juve right? You might be the only one who havent realized it. Thats litterally all he does with these threads. Still just a a weak pretender like his Inter. He still hasnt reached the scaramanzia bad juju level of il maestro Tonisamp.

In real life, this is Nera's real reaction to the news of Juve possibly signing Cristiano:

Jinxing, meh. Dude stop believing in this Somalian black magic mumbo jumbo. I don't have any 'jinxing' motives or 'super powers'

Just calling things the way I see them.

juve buying 5 time CL winner Cristiano Ronaldo makes them CL favorites - Especially as Real are weakened, Bayern have some nobody as coach and Valverde's Barca aren't all that.

·
Administrator
29,408 Posts
You have to forgive Ozzie, he is sleepless 3 nights thinking about Ronaldo and hoping it does not turn on Quaresma

·
Administrator
29,408 Posts
oh, c'mom, it is not like chelsea is hoping to win anything in the near future...

1 - 20 of 146 Posts