Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is like Lav's post after our defeat last time, time to hot headed conclusions again, but this time positive ones. ;)
I really need this anyway.... :D

1) Rui - Kaká duo have nothing to envy to Totti-Cassano, except the age average maybe. Just as good, just as explosive... And with less bullshit talking.

I dare say that our attack is far superior to Roma's, in every aspect.

2) Our defence is has made me run out of adjectives, bare one maybe: perfect.
We had the best center back in the world missing and our starting left back missing and it still was a true "wall".
Forza Billy. At that age he's still better than Chivu.

Our defence is also better than Roma's in every aspect.

3) 4-3-2-1 should become an option again. But not confuse that with the crap that carletto played at Vigo, which was more like 4-4-1-1, with Kaká on the right side, Serginho left... and it was defensive precaution madness.
The formation we used today with Kaká instead of Rivaldo feels just like having one more player on field.

4) Dida is amazing... It looks as if he could attract the ball to his hands. He barely moves and always catches the ball.
He cut a low cross in second half that was just incredible.

5) When in form and concentrated, Milan just is the best team in the world, unpassable and unstoppable. :devil:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
van said:

5) When in form and concentrated, Milan just is the best team in the world, unpassable and unstoppable. :devil:
Totally agree with everything you said. :thumbsup:

Specially that part about Milan being the absolute best team in the world when motivated!!!! :stuckup: :proud:

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!! :cool: :star:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts