Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did he became frightened ever since and forgot how to make his wonder class perfomances? Did he go down hill since that day??

Please Comment :)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Well, Kahn is just slowly growing old, when people grow old it is natural they become slow when reacting to a ball coming theis way. The football-addict-scientist would refer to this as reflexes, reflexes disappearing in time ...

... until Rensing will be the first choice goalkeeper in Munich ;) :D

has nothing to do with fear however in my opinion

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well, I don't know if Ronaldo had something to do (anyway I'm thankfull) but it is true that since that match, Khan's "abbilities" went to *hit.
I don't know what the heck does he has in his hands that repels the balls... but I hate the fact that he did such mistakes that match against Real Madrid. men not even the worst GK does that.

Anyway, Khan's situations has been affected because of different reasons. And I guess it all started that final..then came is marriage problems and so on..

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Khan prefers to be spelled as Kahn ;)
I am not thankfull for Ronaldo goals usually nowadays, but in that final I was very thankful, too, I can tell :)

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
He still has some mindboggling saves, like the other day in the Bundesliga he had one of the best saves i have ever seen but for some reason he looks shaky at times and hes more error prone now but he is still a great keeper IMO.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
turbojoe said:
Yep, I agree. And the same can be said about players like Bergkamp, Vieira, Pires, etc.... wait a sec... oh, nevermind.
yes except those 3 still perfrom, washed up, but still perform.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts