Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost five years I decided it was enough. I lost my drive to spam you guys with my ideas concerning FC Barcelona. I'm not around enough to justify a position as FM, a role I had for almost 5 years. I will be around still, but I think Koeman4 can do a better job than I can. JA, good luck! And I know for sure you'll do great :D

Krijn

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
didnt like you aroud as a FM over here at all..but finding out that you were a mod even before i got internet access is pretty amazing...take care man and all the best for the future

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Krijn is the 560th member to register. ;)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Krijn said:
After almost five years I decided it was enough. I lost my drive to spam you guys with my ideas concerning FC Barcelona. I'm not around enough to justify a position as FM, a role I had for almost 5 years. I will be around still, but I think Koeman4 can do a better job than I can. JA, good luck! And I know for sure you'll do great :D

Krijn

70A
Thanx... I'll try to do the best I can. For the rest, i hope to do a good job here. I count with you. :)

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kluivert said:
Ciao Krijn, your posts were really appreciated :) You're still gonna post here every once in a while right?
I will, don't worry. It's just that I don't log on three times a day nowadays, and when I log on I don't feel a need to reply to everything. When I started here 20-30 posts per day wasn't an exception. Now I'm happy if I get 20-30 posts per month :D

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raven said:
Krijn is the 560th member to register. ;)
Not exactly. It was somewhere in the 200-300 region. But then Jan tried some ban (not intended for me! honestly! :D) and I couldn't post anymore. Which is quite a bad thing when you're a mod. So Jan deleted my account, and I had to create a new one. That's why the date under my name says 9-99, while it should be a couple of months earlier...

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Krijn, you will always have my respect.

Che

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
This is the first time i ever posted here but i have to do it to pay respect where it is due. Krijn, you have always been one of the best posters around and with all honesty i appreciated your posts on all matters of XT. I really hope you do stick around :)

Koeman4 will do a fantastic job trust me. Just look at how he managed to brighten up the Spanish NT forum :cool:

Felicidades amigo !

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Krijn said:

Krijn
COcu is retiring, so are you. :D . Anyway, hope to see you around. :)

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
Yes, thanks a lot Krijn. You've done a lot of great work for this forum in the past and you'll be missed. May I also say that Ángel has done a great job too, whatever some of his detractors say. His interest has been unwavering through some awful times for Barça and even the forum in general
cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts