Have your say!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I voted #1 :depress:

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Definitely stay competitive, not sure if they're going to become stronger but our players will have more minutes on their legs. When are we playing them BTW?

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
van said:
Definitely stay competitive, not sure if they're going to become stronger but our players will have more minutes on their legs. When are we playing them BTW?
May 8

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Since when could normal members create polls? :confused:

There are only 3 games left if we make the final that is, Shouldn't be much of a diffrence from Juve. But yeah they can fully concentrate on the league now. They don't deserve the scudetto, I hope we win it.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
nasty nick said:

There are only 3 games left if we make the final that is, Shouldn't be much of a diffrence from Juve. But yeah they can fully concentrate on the league now. They don't deserve the scudetto, I hope we win it.
For the record: the CL 2nd leg will be played the 4th of May. Just 4 days prior to Milan vs Juve :stress:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Diavolo said:
For the record: the CL 2nd leg will be played the 4th of May. Just 4 days prior to Milan vs Juve :stress:
I'll be very happy if Milan win one of scudetto and CL. I don't fancy double this season coz it is really difficult. Especially when you consider that Juve always have the help from their 12th man. However, impossible is nothing. :stuckup:

I'll be proud of our boys no matter what the result is as long as they play with hearts. :star:

Forza Milan! :star:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
...stay competitive but we will drop some points and sit behind Milan the rest of the way. That is what a completely failure means in Juve terms after all, 2nd place and CL elimination.

·
Registered
625 Posts
numerodix said:
...stay competitive but we will drop some points and sit behind Milan the rest of the way. That is what a completely failure means in Juve terms after all, 2nd place and CL elimination.
Man, don't jinx us. Can't you act arrogant? :)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
nasty nick said:
They dont need to, as long as there are attentive FMs that fulfill the desirves of their fellow milanistas immideately and descretely ;) :D

4 days prior to the Juve match the return leg will take place?

Well, then we better get a comfortable lead in the first one :tongue:

Seriously now, I fear the matches against the so called easy opponents (Like brescia was) 'between' those upcoming big matches of CL or the encounter with Juve. We usually perform quite well in the big matches, but we tend to suffer more when the opponent looks easy on the paper or we are over-confident.

I am confident... if there is a team in Italy that has the quality to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds, it's Milan. :stuckup:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Psycho said:
They dont need to, as long as there are attentive FMs that fulfill the desirves of their fellow milanistas immideately and descretely ;) :D
You are da man :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
They'll stay competitive. After all they are Juve. The heat is on. But what has the Devil to fear from HEAT? :devil:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
when was the last time Milan won the CL and the scudeto the same season ??

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Who knows with this team.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts