Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Bati, Roma wants Ayala
May 30th 2000

BUENOS AIRES (Gazzetta dello Sport) -- The contract signing of Batistuta is a much anticipated event for all Roma fans. Batistuta had asked to re-read the contract together with some of the people he trusts beside his own manager, Settimio Aloisio. But Roma's envoy, Franco Baldini has other things in mind beside getting Bati's signature. He has met several market operators. From leaders of River plate to the sport's managers.

The trip to Argentina has not been selected at random: Fabio Capello has asked to get defender Ayala who is now in Milan. Roma has already started the consultations with the player's manager. Roma has also asked about the situation of defender Mendez of Velez Sarsfield, who also has European passport. Meanwhile, rival club Lazio are interested in Mario Yepes, the 24 years old central defender of River Plate who is a Colombian. Roma could only get him in case they want to have four defenders in the line-up next season. However, Roma has an on going negotiation with Verona for the Danish defender, Laursen.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Cyborg welcome to the forum,
you seem to know where to find the info!!
Awesome !! What sites do you visit???
Anyway, i think there are so many better defencemen out there then this guy.
I mean Milan had to buy Chamot to get this guy off the field,i'd rather take anybody else but him

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
HELLO guys........WAZUP??????!!!!!!

All who know me know i don't really dig your team because you can't be taken seriously....with guys like Mangone Rinaldi DiFrancesco and Poggi....that has always been your major down fall but now you are doing very well on the market and becoming a team worthy of you massive billing every off-season.

Definates
Emerson Samuel and Batigol...
Probables
Ayala Panucci Laursen and Giovanne van Bronkhorst

What a great starting line up. you guys can bring out next season.

4-3-1-2

Panucci-Laursen-AntonioCarlos-Candela
------------Assunscao---------------
-------Nakata--------Emerson--------
-------------Totti-----------------
---------Montella/Batigola----------

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts