Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Oivind von Mehren - I am a norwegian student currently writing a book about african players in European football. I am desperately looking for someone who can help me finding information about the africans playing in Greece! The information I need is their full name, nationality, date of birth and position on field - you can also send me an e-mail at [email protected] :)

Here are some questions :)

1) NUREDIN NDIKUMANA from Burundi played for LARISSA some seasons ago - is this his correct name? When was he born?
2) a JIUSUF AUTOU played for ANAGENNISI KARDITSAS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
3) a VANTSIOU BONNA played for ILIOUPOLIS ATHINAS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
4) a SOKOL CONE played for DOXA VYRONA - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
5) a GYJEME DIKOUME played for ERANI FILIATRON - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
6) a TANUI EMBOTE played for PIERIKOS KATERINIS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
7) a EMBELA ENGOLA played for KOZANIS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
8) a EMILE EWINDY played for PANIONIOS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
9) a PATRICK NGEMA played for KYANOUS ASTRERAS VARIS VARKIZAS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
10) a XAVIER NIEMBOU played for CHARAVGIAKOS ILIOUPOLIS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
11) a EL DUMANI ABDULATIF played for ETHINKOS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
12) a HASSAN ABDULKANTER played for PREVEZA- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
13) a KURU HUSSEIN played for AO MOSCHATO- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
14) a MOHAMMED SOLIMAN played for AGIOS NIKOLAOS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
15) a CHARLES ASIENTOU played for ATROMITOS- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
16) a JONSON EKOU played for PANELEFSINIAKOS- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
17) a OLIVER MAMBLI KLAVER played for NAOUSSA nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
18) a KWAME OSEI played for PANELEFSINIAKOS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
19) a SAMSON ENGABE played for AKRITES SYKEON- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
20) a DJIMBOZOUR IKKE played for PANSERRAIKOS- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
21) a JEFF MANTOUMA played for MACHI MARATHONA- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
22) a JOSEF OKONKOUGO played for ENOSI ERYTHRAIAS KIFISIA ATHINAS
- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
23) a BENDA ONIGIA played for AGIOS NIKOLAOS KRITIS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
24) a CONTOUIN OSMAN played for AO GERAKAS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
25) a ALEN played for PARADISOS AMAROUSION ATHINAS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
26)a KOSSI KASONGO played for FINIKAS POLYCHNIS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
27) a KAZIM CONTE played for AO PERISTERI- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
28) a EMBELE ENGOLA played for PTOLEMAIDAS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
29) a MACAN KEITA played for PANELEFSINIAKOS - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
30) a GIZE MACHAMUDU played for KERATSINI- nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?
31) a AMIN SAANDI played for SARONIKOS AVAVYSSOU - nationality? Correct name? Date of birth?

IMPORTANT - a ALAIN WAMBAMBA KOMBA born 01.01.1976 plays for MARKO - is he from DR Congo or Congo-Brazzaville - where does he play at the field?

If anyone know of other former or current african players in the greek leagues – both at first level and at the lower levels – please let me know!

Any information is very much appreciated!!! If you cannot help me - please send this e-mail to someone who might can! I will be eternal grateful!

Yours sincerly

Oivind von Mehren – Norway

·
Banned
195 Posts
Man, these players are not known to most Greek fans . The teams they play forare in the 2ndand 3rd divisions of the Greek leagues.
You might be better off contacting www.epo.gr and hope one of thestaff members there can help you after he has finished having his smoke, frappe and Kourabie....lol

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I've only head of Ndikumana from your list. He was an ok striker but I don't know anything else about him.

The rest are complete unknowns. No wonder cause the teams you list are all third division or even local league. I've never even heard of the majority of the teams you list. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts