Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nigeria's Provisional Team:

Goalkeepers: Ettah Ijoh (Mehala), Greg Etafia (Lobi Stars) and Sam Okoye (Rangers).

Defenders: Taribo West (AC Milan), Isaac Okoronkwo (Sherif Raspor), Gbenga Okunowo (Benfica), Celestine Babayaro (Chelsea), Christopher Kanu (Ajax), Emeka Ifejiagwa (FC Osasuna), Chikelue Iloenyosi (TB Berlin), Azubuike Oliseh (FC Utrecht), Rabiu Afolabi (Napoli), Furo Iyenemi (FC Antwerp), Ifeanyi Udeze (FC Kavalle), Chidi Odiah (Julius Berger), Patrick Ovie (Shooting Stars), Monday Obazee (Kwara United)

Midfielders: Sunday Oliseh (Borussia Dortmund), Blessing Kaku (FC Genk), Emmanuel Ebiede (Al-Yasri), Bosun Ayeni (Lyngby), Ode Thompson (AA Ghent), Bina Ajuwa (Sporting Lisbon), Patrick Eseosa (Stade Nyonnals), Bright Igbinadolor (Sporting Gijon), Kalu Uche (Racing Santander), Emeka Igali (AC Venezia), Ogungbure Adewale (FC Nurenberg)

Strikers: Henry Nwosu (Eintracht Frankfurt), Okeke Chibuike (Union Berlin), Nwankwo Kanu (Arsenal), Pius Ikedia (Ajax), Sunday Johnson (Kwara United), Henry Onwuzuruike (Guerth Futh), Victor Agali (Hansa Rostock) Julius Aghahowa (Esperance), Jonathan Akpoborie (VfL Wolfsburg), Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Macabi Haifa), Teslim Fatusi (Germany-based), Emmanuel Isah (Katsina United)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Well that seems to be a big team, how many players are in there...as far as i know, the teams that are in the olympics are....Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa and Morocco. i was very surprised to see that Argentina is not in...anyway good luck to the African boys hope they bring it again back where it belongs...

D

·
0 Posts
Pius Ikedia is one for the future :) increddible speed for such a tiny player and dazzling skills :)

No Babaginda?, well he is out-of-form, and out-of-favour, it will be hard for him to get any playing time this season at Ajax. He was iniatially transfer-listed about 2 months ago, but I guess he's going to stay.

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Driver X. it seems you know a lot about the moroccan players. where are you from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts