Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Oivind von Mehren - I am a norwegian student currently writing a book about african players in European football. I am desperately looking for someone who can help me finding information about the africans playing in the lower leagues in Scotland ! With that I mean level 2, 3 and 4 If anyone know of former or current african players in these leagues please let me know! I'm also interested in the so-called trialists as long as they have played league-matches! LUSAMBA NJIMBA of Raith Rovers are particulary interesting!

The information I need is their full name, nationality, date of birth and position on field - you can also send me an e-mail at [email protected] :)

I'm also interested in africans who has recently signed for any scottish club!

Any information is very much appreciated!!! If you cannot help me - please send this e-mail to someone who might can! I will be eternal grateful!

Yours sincerly

Oivind von Mehren - Norway

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Hi Oivind,
I'll try to get you some information over the next week. Raith brought in a lot of foreign players under Claude Anelka at the start of the season and it didn't work out so have gone Scottish again. If I can find any Africans then I will post the data in this thread. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts