1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
561 Posts
Why was the DM given "by default" ? Why not give one of the striker spots to the South African NT forward who died a couple of months ago?

Unless Foe won in the voting (before he died), I don't see why he should get the position... :confused:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Rino said:
Why was the DM given "by default" ? Why not give one of the striker spots to the South African NT forward who died a couple of months ago?

Unless Foe won in the voting (before he died), I don't see why he should get the position... :confused:
Perhaps as a form of respect? Foé was a well respected man in Europe who has proven himself in 2 major leagues and in the Cameroon NT, who died in circumstances that no-one of us needs to be reminded of. The SA forward, god has his soul, was unknown in Europe and not an established forward yet. No-one can identify himself with him, even though we all feel sorry for him no doubt.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Re: African all-stars II: the near round-up

chivu said:
Defensive midfielder given by default to Foé
That was a good idea.
Do you wanna make an african all-star team ?
(11 players + 5 subs)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Rino said:

who is that South African forward ???

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, today I will make it the last day to vote. So if anyone still missed out so far you'll have to do it now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts