Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they allowed this Dampsey person to walk out without voting for the country his delegation had told him to vote for....FIFA says that the vote will stand...what kind of crap is that....New Zealand says that they told the guy to vote for South Africa and the guy, i don't know what he thought of...maybe he thought the World Cup to be held in Africa will result in Judgement day...this is really sad that FIFA could allow such a vote to stand...well let them keep their Eurocentric bureaucracy and award the World cup to Europe however they want...but this is a very slippery slope for FIFA...AFRICA deserves to host the World cup, i don't care whether it is Morocco or South Africa as long as it is in Africa....Screw FIFA!!!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Let me tell you what this guy thought. He thought, if I vote for S-Africa I won't get that huge some of money. It's the same thing as with the IOC, FIFA is utterly corrupt.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts

It was 12 votes for 12 votes in the final round but Dampsey said he doesnt want his vote to count so the final score was 12-11 for Germany.. When he was asked why he did what he did he said that huge pressure forced him to do so.. He also said that they were going to kill him if he doesnt cancel his vote !!!! I am fedup with Fifa..

"Sir" Bobby Charlton said: how can you award it to Africa, arent you afraid to send our players and fans to Africa which is full of Aids..

Hehehe.. Wherever you go whenever you go whatever they say, discrimintation is still there.... F*uck them..

Q

·
0 Posts
Germany-S.A. 12-11

Why on earth should the World Cup be given to SA in the first place??? Germany have better facilities, its less warm and people do not get shot for no reason. Think about that first before pretending to be "robbed".

Greetz Quinn

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it is not about having better facilities, it is not about the climate, it is not even about the crime....it is about what happened during the vote....what happened is that some guy thought better not to vote for South Africa but he had been instructed to do so...and FiFa they say the vote stands....Quinn i assume you would have voted for Germany...but well the New Zealand vote belonged to South Africa and it would have been 12 against 12, but Mr Dampsey did not...that's what i call robberry, as for saying we pretend to have been robbed....well we are not pretending WE WERE ROBBED....AFRICA WAS ROBBED!!!!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
if it was about the heat, then i wonder why in 92 in the usa matches were played in a temprature of 40C!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
facilities

And if its about the facilities then I assume you didnt watch ACN96 in South Africa..
And for your info WC2002 will be played under heavy rain since FIFA rejected Korea/Japan's request to postpone the Worldcup in order to avoid the rain so its not about the weather.. BTW what you said means that the World cup must be awarded to a European country every year...

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
In fact eskimo i read your message again and i kdon't think i have to take message where you write that in south-africa people get shot for no reason (i didnt notice this stupid remark at first).

if you're someone who decide that he shouldn't be informed, fine. but please do not insult because you're ignorant!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hala, i really do understand that everyone has his own opinions and if you read many of the posts i have written in this forum i do not critisize someone directly for the post they wrote....but the post you wrote in the World cup forum is not about soccer....it is about simple prejudice...i guess it is not your fault that you fell into the trap of the Western Media always showing the bad sides of Africa....well have you ever been to Africa??? In some parts Europe is not that different...they just want a cover up....please read your prejudiced words again and go to South Africa and see if you can prove them right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts