Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I went to the Hawthorn game and i very nearly walked out at half time, i couldn't recall a single contested mark from either side, both teams got booed off the ground by the entire crowd. Thankfully it really picked up in the second half, we started playing some great football, and BUddy Franklin is finally living up to his potential

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Wow how creative :), if you don't enjoy it stick to the Gay-League, hey, i'm going to start using this gay replacing a thing, it's really clever

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I understand what you're saying, Chris Judd is the second coming here. You can still watch the sport and dislike it if that makes sense, cause they're are a few stupid things to it. I wrote on a gayfl site for 15 months and have followed the Dockers from Day 1, but the game in the last few years has just lost its way a bit.

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
yes it has especially with the introduction of the a-league.

Yes its not the best ever football in the world , BUT! its something and its not doing to badly, esp here down in melbourne. Its so war like the 'whats better "soccer" of AFL.

i think, and yes is what i believe, that they have lost some people. THey go to a-league and its better atmosphere, even though there is less peole. MVFC-NZK, the last 10 minutes of that match was special, like a turning point. Seriously.

AFLs infultriated media is hating it. Im loving it.

I like afl and still watch it, but i dont wanna go to a game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts