Xtratime Community banner

AFL Season 2012

6K views 96 replies 19 participants last post by  El Lobo 
#1 ·
if you don't know what i'm talking about, your best choice isn't to bother, and the aussies on here, how boring is the offseason? cricket is a gay sport. So yeaa whos aussie here, whoever you are good on ya

#3 ·
I really hope the Canberra Cannibals trounce the Geelong Gits next season.

#11 ·
I was just reading about Wooloomooloo, coincedentally enough.

Not sure which of the colonies has wackier names, you chaps or the Yanks.

#31 ·
Add to that Gympie,Mudgie,Mooroopna,Donnybrook:howler: many are Aboriginal names I'm sure:smileani:.Yeh I'm an Aussie we talking AFL? I'm a Blueboy Carlton that is:smileani:,my team to watch this season but more still Hawks(Hawthorn)& Cats(Geelong).Keep an eye out for Adelaide Crows,sydney Swans and Fremantle:smileani:.

Collingwood have so much going against them,The Malthouse Issue will backfire and seems like already has.Leon davis,McCarthy&Leigh Brown are all gone from last season,Nathan Brown still missing Ball&McCaffer gone for the season Didak,Reid&Ben Johnson all missing.The players all obviously a year older&I think missing Mick alot also.Never write them off of course but they're going to have their fair share of troubles also.

#14 ·
None of those names touch Truth or Consequences, New Mexico or Smut Eye, Alabama. Not to mention Cocked Hat, Delaware or the daddy of them all (possibly) Big Beaver Lick, Kentucky

#26 ·
Good Thread dude:smileani::thumbsup:,I'm a Carlton fan through and through badly missing the footy these days.Obviously can't stand Collingwood and Essendon with all due respect to Pies and Bombers fans hehe.Yeh next season will be interesting The Hawks are my dark horse but still think the Cats are the ones to watch,yes the players are one year older but they have the expericne and if they still have the hunger watch out for them.The Pies will surely be up there but I think they will suffer the post Malthouse era actually,but will still be a top four side.

The Cats,Hawks and Pies easily in the top four with any of West Coast,The Blues and Swans grabbing the other spot.The Bombers,Freo with Ross lyon will be strong,North and The tiges will all be pushing for the eight.The Dees will be a contender as well and will be the Dogs I like Mark Neeld and Brendan Mcartney also I think Sanderson has the potential to be a top coach with the Crows.The Suns,GWS,Brisbane,Port and maybe even St Kilda will have a difficult year in 2012.

P.S Good luck to all your teams in 2012:).

#37 ·
Here's already looking for the offseason. :howler: Even though we never do anything interesting during the draft/trade weeks i'm hoping we can atleast pick up a FF (Cloke would be a crazy signing, highly unlikely though) with the new free agency system.

Hoskin-Elliot had his best AFL game vs the Suns the other day. This kid lives pretty much right behind my house, we went to the same school, though I was about 5 grades above him. Well done to the lad, not many sportspeople come out from where we're from, normally crims and crooks. :howler:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.