Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you don't know what i'm talking about, your best choice isn't to bother, and the aussies on here, how boring is the offseason? cricket is a gay sport. So yeaa whos aussie here, whoever you are good on ya

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I really hope the Canberra Cannibals trounce the Geelong Gits next season.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
You're too funny Cam :D

Hawks, willy ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're too funny Cam :D

Hawks, willy ;)
their gonna win the premiership this year, geelong i think is too old, too many players have retired, pies are over-rated, i think we will be seeing a hawthorn vs carlton or west coast gran final next year, and go the tigs :D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I just love that Geelong is an actual place name. You wacky colonials.
My grandparents live there lol.

They used to live in Indented Head :howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
You'll love Woolloomooloo.
I was just reading about Wooloomooloo, coincedentally enough.

Not sure which of the colonies has wackier names, you chaps or the Yanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you think thoise names are ****ed what about wagga wagga, wangeratta, ngambie, puckapunyal, echuca, yackandandah, yarrambat, dookie

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Get some nookie in dookie!

Pimping my swagga in wagga wagga!

Got a new scarf like Arafat in yarrambat!

You know no-one does it betta than the wankers in wangeratta!

OI OI OOOI!

:shades:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
None of those names touch Truth or Consequences, New Mexico or Smut Eye, Alabama. Not to mention Cocked Hat, Delaware or the daddy of them all (possibly) Big Beaver Lick, Kentucky

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Get some nookie in dookie!

Pimping my swagga in wagga wagga!

Got a new scarf like Arafat in yarrambat!

You know no-one does it betta than the wankers in wangeratta!

OI OI OOOI!

:shades:
bahahahahahahahaha i actually laughed! Phresh!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
None of those names touch Truth or Consequences, New Mexico or Smut Eye, Alabama. Not to mention Cocked Hat, Delaware or the daddy of them all (possibly) Big Beaver Lick, Kentucky
there all inbreds in kentucky, i thinbk theirs a place in russia called vagina and a place in scandinavia called slut haha

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
there all inbreds in kentucky, i thinbk theirs a place in russia called vagina and a place in scandinavia called slut haha
Not ALL inbred in Kentucky. At least someone has to have 2 unrelated parents to create that yummy bourbon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not ALL inbred in Kentucky. At least someone has to have 2 unrelated parents to create that yummy bourbon.
correct, though i may warn you, since we are discussing inbreds, as a tourist tip, never enetr tasmania and south australia, the inbreds in tasmania will try to eat you, while the south australian's will try to have sex with you? Why because there is too much mercury in the south australian waters

1 - 20 of 97 Posts