Xtratime Community banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
:howler: Feel for Melb though. But then hey, we gave them 4pts first half of th season :p I wonder if this'll be the first time ever a team goes up by 100+ before the losing side even kicking a goal..

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
A new 6 year TV deal worth $2.5b signed today. That'd surely help teams who are struggling with $.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hopefully we play Adelaide in Melbourne, then again we did beat North pretty easy yesterday.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I'm guessing North wanna play Richmond next week since they said that they'll rest players this week against them. I'm happy with that, I wanted Adelaide anyways :p

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I dunno why we're playing Adelaide at the bloody G. Here is on strike and won't go to the game :p Then again still a week, I might happen to pump myself up and go.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
And another finals loss against Adelaide.. Still we did more than enough this season but one wonders will we ever see us lift a premiership, ever.. The most loyal fans in Australia deserve it, that's for sure :p And lol @ Buddy being depressed or whatever, coming down from drugs aye? :howler:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Rooting for the Eagles today. Don't mind the Hawks, most of my cousins are Hawkers but they've already won it twice in a row.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
We play our first 7 games at Etihad and also 3 Friday night games next year. Not a bad fixture. We play Freo twice though which is kaka. North, Pies and Cats twice as well but think we can beat all those teams atleast once.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Bulldogs recorded a profit for the year 2015, unlike most other clubs in the league. Also had a new membership record with over 38k. Great news for the club. I'm gonna get my membership either today or next week for 2016.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts