Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GWS beat Sydney :wth: Giants have made some decent recruits like Heath Shaw and Shane Mumford though.

Gold Coast beat Richmond...

Fremantle spanked the Pies. My brother was in attendance, he's a Collingwood supporter.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I was surprised when a mate texted me that GWS won, I thought he was just joking around. Then I had a look at the scores and just lmao pretty much lol. Didnt expect Port to win last night too. Oh well, finally footy is back!! Go Doggies!!! Two good mates of mine are a Bomber and a Kanga supporter so we'll be going to the game this Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Woof woof!! Finished them off easily in the last quarter. We've got Carlton next week who just lost to Melbourne today :howler: Hopefully we can go 3-2 next week !

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not a bad tip, even though Adelaide had been on a winning run, their performances weren't convincing and they weren't against very strong teams or anything. Their lack of intensity was shocking, as though showing up was enough to get a win.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
I personally thought they'd turned the corner. :D (and who could tip Melbourne in their right mind?) :D

They are overrated though, like Richmond, like Carlton (even though they're decimated by injuries), like West Coast, Fremantle a little bit too.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Lol nope. He would've won a fair bit then. I was actually happy Melbourne won. How about St Kilda getting flogged by 150pts or whatever it was :howler: I was gonna go to Bulldogs v Essendon, lucky I didn't, probably would've been kicked out of the stadium for abusing the shit out of the umpires, they're fcuking hopeless.

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In Richmond's case there's too much of a drop off between their best talent and the rest of their list. You've got the likes of Cotchin, Martin, and Deledio etc. but aside from those guys, there's too much filler/average players in the squad.

Carlton need to rebuild.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
That's right and more often than not 1 or 2 from the 3 are missing every week.

People had Richmond in their 8 again before the season, preposterous.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts