Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
Another big bag, Fevola with seven. There were periods when respective sides booted successive goals, perhaps Carlton found it difficult to inspire themselves against such an opponent and on a rather flat stage. Melbourne would strike, then Carlton would wake up and realise that the game was still to be won.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I can't believe Franklin is only 21, he'll kick 100 goals this season. I laughed so hard when Didak missed that open goal, suck shit Collingwood

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I cant wait for the Anzac day clash Bombers v the pies , how do use think it will pan out ???

·
Registered
42,711 Posts
****ing hell Geelong!

I remember when Bergkamp would describe Arsenal's football as from another planet. Some of Geelong's passing, their vision... honestly they've been shit for the majority, but that spell...

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
The flaws in Essendon's style come fully to bare.
Knights is doing pretty much the complete opposite to what Clarkson did in his first year or so at Hawthorn. They might be entertaining sometimes but i think the Dons will just get burnt way too many times. Clarkson's style was boring but it taught the players how to win games.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
fvck this north melbourne.

i thought that went in, i didnt see anymore replays. what does everyone else think, victorian bias aside?

41 - 60 of 79 Posts