Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFFA President died

Ramiz Mirzayev died of hepatitis last night.
Ramiz Mirzayev, President of Azerbaijan Football Federation Association (AFFA) died last night. He was 53. Mikayil Narimanoglu, Chief of AFFA press and community coordination department informed AFFA President he received long treatments of hepatitis in Israel. However doctors stopped treatments due to certain problems in his health last days. R.Mirzayev will be buried in his native land Tovuz region

(c)ANS:greed:

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Orkhan said:
Allah remet elesin!

After a person has died, he should no longer be discussed.
I don't agree with that. Some people can pay tributes but we should discuss who will be AFFA's New President. I hope to see Fuad Asadov dead

·
Registered
468 Posts
Xtreminal - I didn't mean the discussion of who will become next president, but the determination whether R.Mirzayev was good or bad president..

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I though he died of cancer... at least that's what day.az wrote...

at any rate, RIP

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
It's been rumored that he's been in bad health for a while and that he wouldn't last till the next re-election but it hasn't been mentioned in the media.

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rovnag Abdullayev is one of 2 candidates to become AFFA's head.Other candidate is head of "Gabala"

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rovnaq Abdullaev selected as AFFA's new president, which also meant Neftchi will be without their president. Akpar Hajiev will be Neftchi's new president, he holds as director of "AzerNeftYag"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts