Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Al-Hussain played one hell of a game against AL-Ahed. They dominated the two halfs and deserved their great win fair and square.

As for El-Faisaly, they are devastated so very much fecked in the Jordanian league and the Super Arab League as well. Have only won one match from their last 5 matches against the bottom team in the Jordanian league after a very disappointing performance from them and lost the rest of the games against Safaqsi 1-0, Wihdat 2-0, Hussain Irbid 2-0 Ismaily 2-1. Even though I think they will make it to the second round after sacking their coach and replacing him with the wolf (Mazhar El-Said). They have played two matches so far in the AFC CUP, a draw at home after wasting so many chances and allowing a very stupid goal and won away on that Bengali team.

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Pooh said:
Al-Hussain played one hell of a game against AL-Ahed. They dominated the two halfs and deserved their great win fair and square.

As for El-Faisaly, they are devastated so very much fecked in the Jordanian league and the Super Arab League as well. Have only won one match from their last 5 matches against the bottom team in the Jordanian league after a very disappointing performance from them and lost the rest of the games against Safaqsi 1-0, Wihdat 2-0, Hussain Irbid 2-0 Ismaily 2-1. Even though I think they will make it to the second round after sacking their coach and replacing him with the wolf (Mazhar El-Said). They have played two matches so far in the AFC CUP, a draw at home after wasting so many chances and allowing a very stupid goal and won away on that Bengali team.
Congratulation Pooh :)
i hope your team Qualify to the next rounds

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
If I'm not mistaken its not only prefessional clubs that get to compete in the AFC Champions League. Its clubs coming from ranked countries in Asia that gets to compete. Hence the many Arabian, Japanese & Korean teams in it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Pooh..that was Bangladeshi team.. Pooh is it possible for you to give me uptodate live scores from East Bengal- Al Faisali match on 6 April? from Jordan. Is yes please private message me. i can give u uptodate scores from Dempo- Al Hussein match in India on same day

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Okay, I will post the result after the match finishes. However, the Jordanian Sport channel will broadcast the match alive, how come you will not be able to watch it?

Are you going to watch Al-Hussain Vs the Indian team? If yes, focus on Ahmed Ghazi Hatamleh, a young, slim and unbelieveable 22 years kid.

Just for the record, El-Faisaly lost to Shabab El-Hussain (A team that struggles in the relegation zone) 2-0 same time Wihdat won 4-1 over El-Ramtha away to kill 90% of El-Faisaly hopes in the Jordanian league this season. Actually this might be a two sides sword to them in AFC Cup, its either they totally feck up or focus on compensating their fans by winning the cup.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Pooh i am from India and hence no access to Jordan Television. Is is possible for you ti give me live updates via msn??

Al Hussein v Dempo match from india will be live updates on 6 on soccernetindia.com... i will be doing updates for that match..

Al Hussein is in in India already! I will watchout for the guy for sure.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I am sorry I am afraid I will not be able to give you live updates on El-Faisaly match, the computer is on another place from the TV, maybe you can go to kooora.com, they will give live updates on the game and other games.

Here is a link to kooora.com, AFC CUP live updates page. It is in Arabic so I think its going to be useless for you unless you have some help on you.

http://www.kooora.com/default.aspx?c=914

14:00 الفيصلي - الأردن -- : -- ايست بنغال - الهند الجولة: 3
المجموعة A

It is the last match on the الأربعاء 6 أبريل 2005 list.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Within less an hour, El-Faisaly will take on East Bengal at Quaismeh Staduim - East Amman. It is a very high place by the way, the weather is going to very very cold!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
El-Faisaly 5 - East Bengal 0

One side game whatsoever, if El-Faisaly were in their normal form, it would have been a massacre!

Moayed Salim (3), Samaan Halasa (1) and Mohanad Mahadin (1).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sad day man for Indian football and my favorite side East Bengal! Maybe we guys not used to cold weather...asl Faisali is class apart.!

Home United lost 1-0 to New radiant
Perak lost 1-0 to Sun mei
Tampines won 1-0 against Valencia
Dempo lost 3-0 to Al Hussein

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Pooh said:
I am sorry I am afraid I will not be able to give you live updates on El-Faisaly match, the computer is on another place from the TV, maybe you can go to kooora.com, they will give live updates on the game and other games.

Here is a link to kooora.com, AFC CUP live updates page. It is in Arabic so I think its going to be useless for you unless you have some help on you.

http://www.kooora.com/default.aspx?c=914

14:00 الفيصلي - الأردن -- : -- ايست بنغال - الهند الجولة: 3
المجموعة A

It is the last match on the الأربعاء 6 أبريل 2005 list.
Pooh i think he cant read Arabi. this the same site but English
http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=914

and congratulation to the Jordani Clubs. i hpe thy qualify
and i hope Al Nejmeh Qualfy 2 :)

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
It was not very cold at home, the heater was under my arse though :D

Well, I think El-Hussain Irbid has a better chance than El-Faisaly in the cup.

How did you find El-Hussain Irbid rohitgoyal85?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
AL Hussein played well. They started the match strongly. Al Zaboun was all over Dempo's defense especially with his pace especially he was cutting inside from right hand side to centre . Al Hussein defense nicely kept out Dempo's star player Ranty Martins. Ranty could only put couple of decent efforts on target. I think Al Zaboun and defender Hani Bani were key performers for Al Hussein. Good team. Dont know about their chances over Faisali. Will see Faisali when they come to india on 20 april. But East Bengal is better team than Dempo

·
Registered
53 Posts
06/04/2005 16:00 C Nisa 0 — 1 FT Al Nejmeh
Nisa Stadium, Ashgabat Mohammed Kassas 86

I dont think any striker in the whole of Asia has scored as much as this guy, week in week out no matter what the occasion he scores, hes got the best goal-scoring average in Asia by far.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Ahmed Ghazi Hatamleh scored the second goal for Hussain Irbid by the way. He is the guy I told you about Rohitgoyal.

Dodo3, Do not be so sure. Lebanese clubs have a very bad record against Jordanian clubs(especially Faisaly, Wihdat and Ramtha). You might win against Faisaly(ofcourse with no ease) but I really doubt you can win against Hussain Irbid, especially in Irbid.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The level of football in Lebanon is much better from what i hear they have better fields, much more support, but not so much government backing as the Jordanians recieve. What you have said is true but i dont think this would be the case with Nejmeh in their current form, every team has their off days. I would love to see a final between Nejmeh and Hussein though and i would more then love to see them in the Asian Champions League next season.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts