Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done to us...very active forum i see...

The newspapers and the atmosphere here in Greece is hot for the the biggest derby of this league and here in this forum...silence...only one post about the game.Here the world is firing and we talk about Daniilidou and Toursounidis when half of Greek men are waiting for the derby.If we are not fans right now,when will we be???:confused:

·
Banned
15 Posts
We are losing 2-1 at halftime to AEK.Their first goal looked suspiciously ofside and their second was a fluke. Niniadi or zetterberg must come on at half time.We can win this match.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is OLYMPIAKOS!!!
AEK-Thrylos 2-3 with Alexandris,Giovanni,Djordjevic...

Campeoneeees-campeoneees!!!

·
Banned
15 Posts
The King is back on his throne. Olympiakos was 2 classes better than an AEK team which reminded me of a small team languishing in the bottom half of the greek league playing a survival game.
Olympiakos will go on and win the title and Aek will fight it out with panathinaikos for 2nd spot.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I obviusly didnt see the game but this sounds like a great win for Thrynos. When you play like that I take my hat off to you.

AEK wasnt going to last much on top. I reckon they'll have a big downfall rather soon. The fish will win the league (again) and I see a dog fight for third position between PAO, AEK and PAOK. I dont give many chances to AEK and even less to PAOK though, especially with suicidal performances like the one yesterday.

Next week its PAOK-AEK I think. This could determinate a few things.

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
MAGNIFICENT win!!! this football makes me proud to be a gavro, Id say thats curtains for the title boys and pao and paok should fight out 2nd spot, aek are going one way hard and thats nosedive, I didnt watch the game but its a performance like this that can really stimulate interest again :happy:

I thought our team was getting stale and tired and maybe they still are, but a performance like that shows that we're not done with yet!!

·
Banned
15 Posts
Our secoond half performance has been the best I have seen under Lemonis as our coach.I was impresssed how we constantly attacked and pressured them.I still think we need a more experienced coach for Europe, Lemonis didnt win us the match but rather our players effort and committment along with Aeks poor tactics contributed more to the result.
If only we could play like that in Europe we could do some damage.
Olympiakos will win the title and I think Panathinaikos will get second spot, but Paok are dangerous too.

·
Registered
143 Posts
We played with HEART! We played with PASSION! And we showed all of Greece yet again why we are the best, and why we are going to win the title yet again. It feels good...

JOLE OLE OLE OLE!!!!!!!!!! He's the best of the best.

That 2nd half was UNBELIEVEABLE!

BRAVO!!! OLYMPIAKARA!!!!!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Red Brothers,

Ak, good to see you back on the forums brother....Chris, how are you bro?

Olympiakos played good football on a bad ground, I couldn`t believe my eyes when I saw the condition of the ground. I understand that rain and snow may have had some effect but you would think better care would have been taken. Anyway, we are back on top where we belong. Aek are facing some tough games especially visiting Paok after dropping points.

RED OR DEAD

·
Banned
15 Posts
Hey Yianni and Chris, how do you like the decor in here, a bit quiet so far but altleast we dont have roosters like those 2 clowns back at the other place going around flashing yellow and red cards for every little curse. The sad thing is the others have got scared. Can you imagine those 2 watching a soccer match in Greece ( fatboy and laz the laxative), the would get up of their seats and start flashing yellow and red cards to every fan that swore.If they were at the derby on sunday those clowns would have redcarded everyone, the match would have ended with more people on the field than on the stands....oh well i guess thats what happens when you get into a ventriloquist act and eat too much meat like those two.....lol.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What other place? :)

Yeah, it is a bit quiet but we just started... We just need more topics! I'll try my best but you guys must help a bit! :)

·
Banned
15 Posts
the other place was phantis.com, not bad for the first 2 years where freedom of speech was acceptable and posting via a screen wasnt taken to seriously but the administarators of the site decided to become parttime monks and enforce a moral code upon all the users in the form of a ventriliquist act ( fatboy and lax.) .It was quite hilarious at times, they were flashing redcards like they were a traffic light.
The irony is I didnt know about this site but i ve realised that they are such good people that they recently updated their site by ripping off features of this one.in the old one supermonk fatboy had ripped off the features from uefa.com. I guess modern day monks can bend the rules abit and boy was there alot of bending of the rules and doublestandards in there.It had its moments though, if you remember that sheep that they cloned a few years ago the one that made medical history, well even that started posting there under the name shift control..loll, there were fags (trifiliakos), a drag queen(irakli kerata mou) , men that had sex with chickens ( chickensurfer megale lol) and ex psychiatric patients(68888x1).But the ventriliquist act of fatboy and lax was something else.....those were the days.

·
Registered
143 Posts
adi re ak, it isn;t that bad...lol This place has rules also. Phantis is still the premier place for Greeks online. I think it moved forward, but nobody could have predicted how strict John and Laz would be, but even so it;s not that bad. I still love it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
ahhhhhhh...the good old days..LOL.

Well ak, it`s good to see you making illustrious posts once again, I never thought I`d see the day bro, and I`m sure you`ll add a spark to this part of the forum. Hey Chris, have u heard from Red Devil?

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
ak7 Im from australia and I was wondering is greek soccer being shown on antenna? b/c at the start of the season there was negotiations going on and I cracked it and said fu(k it, I was sick of waiting to find out

and yes there are rules here on this site too, but you'll find that they are pretty lax :) and Im loath to moderate, amo's the guy you have to be worried abt :tongue:

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
ak7 Im from australia and I was wondering is greek soccer being shown on antenna? b/c at the start of the season there was negotiations going on and I cracked it and said fu(k it, I was sick of waiting to find out

·
Banned
15 Posts
Tiger TUFF...you will find that you can watch the greek through Alpha digital tv and Antenna. Alpha has won the rights for the bigger teams home matches such as Olympiakos , PAO and paok and Antenna recently won back the Aek rights in court.
If you have Optus you will be able to get Alpha and Antenna, if you have FOX you will only get Antenna but the new one out is TARBS where you get both Alpha and Antenna plus 2 more greek channels , Italian and turk channels , Espn.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yianni said:
.Hey Chris, have u heard from Red Devil?

oxi man, I don't know where he's been. I miss his posts at Phantis though, any way we can get in touch with him?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Red Devil got fed up with the hypocricy and doublestandards and simply lost interest, he stated this in his last email to me. You see Chris you are now part of the phantis hiearachy and even your number of posts have diminished there( not what they used too be). Some of those guys think all the users were stupid in there, we could see the doublestandards and hypocricy...take laz and shiftcontrol for example.....they are 1 person with 2 user name.....this my little friend is 100% and its this that fatboy got scared of me exposing and he is acting like he is.Not to mention the breaches of law that occur in that place...take for example what fatboy did with my private emails, he edited them and posted them on a public site , that is against the law in your country.
People get fed up and one day soon I promise you this fatboys site will be like a ghosttown, the problem is there is no other greek site for users to go to at the moment but very soon things might change and you will be surprised how many people say bye bye to phantis.
Red devil was a good bloke, a decent person yet fatboy preffered to bring the trash back that deserted the site and bump of those who kept his site alive. We might have our bad habits chris but atleast we have something what fatboy doesnt have and that is pride...I nor the other users will ever forget when his site was ready to shut down because of his lack of finances that he was asking for handouts .....donations....... only 2 users sent money and today those 2 are moderators, 1 of them is that loser evergreen.When you offer a sevice have the pride to provide yourself not begging others for money.So chris when you say its not that bad at the site look at the big picture .Kosmas was asking for donations before phantis came and bailed him out and now they sell all that little greek trash made in taiwan.
I was never going to conform to what he wanted and its sad to see that there are alot of sheep left there who are now even scared to point out all of the above FACTS and post what they feel.Thats what the difference is.
And by the way, fatboy kosmas must be very desperate if he needs to justify himself by blaming me for things that others do.The users are not stupid, they are just too scared to post.....fatboy the dictator has them under his thumb.

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
ak7 said:
if you have FOX you will only get Antenna but the new one out is TARBS where you get both Alpha and Antenna plus 2 more greek channels , Italian and turk channels , Espn.

Ok thanks for clearing that up ak7, just one thing, is 'TARBS' gonna be offered on foxtel?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts