·
Registered
11,758 Posts
No. What did he do?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A player of Aek went to steal him (Giovanni) the ball he did it but Giovani made him a foul.AlthoughThe referre leted the game continue because another Aek player took the ball..While the first player was going to stand up Giovanni kicked him very badly.The referre didn't see it.When he saw the player on the ground he stopped the game and went to see the monitor to understand what had happened.When he saw what Giovanni did he gave him a red card.While Giovanni was going out of the pitch he changed his mind and wanted to hit the referre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally 3-4 people of Olympiakos stopped him.
Pige na poulisi magia o mal***s.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I like the fact that Pao fans are so excited when Olympiakos looses, while their team will not play in the Champions League of the next year.
Well, that game was one of the worst Olympiakos games and I didn't like what Giovanni did. No one liked it I hope. But we always love him. I hope we will win the championship, and then we will forget the cup.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is the first time that i agrre with u Olympiakos the game was one of ur worst..I liked what gianakopoulos did after the game when he excused to kasapis (he had hitted him very badly in the game)
BRAVO!!
As for the championship i think Olympiakos will take it..
Aek is gonna loose from Paok...
But if Olympiakos looses from Aris(My name is also Aris)
tha ginoun panigiria!
Tha pate uefa...

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Now,i understand how the English fans feeled when Bechkam did the tackle to Simeone...I am an Olympiakos fan and i am not happy with this Giovanni action...he could be the hero of the game if he was cooler.

But,HEY...the next Wednesday we play in Harilaou.Even without Patsatzoglou,Karembeu and Giovanni we can win and be champions for sixth tme in row!!!:happy:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Panathinaikara even i you support the rivals of my team i am happy tosee new Greek blood in Xtratime.We need more fans here to talk about football.

Kalwshrthes file...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well thank u for what u are saying Costas..i am trying to keep this forum alive too..
As for Harilaou i think that u haven't won there since 1988..
i am not sure!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
We had won there with 4 goals for the Cup...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts