Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reaching an agreement with Theo Zagorakis and Bulgarian defender Ivajlo Petkov,and according to rumors have agreed with Iraklis anchor Akis Stoltidis,AEK wants to get either Daniel Fonseca or Juan Esnaider from Juventus.Fonseca who had a transfer to PAOK last year cancelled at the last minute looks more likely to wear the yellow uniform of AEK since the Juventini want to keep Esnaider while there is also some interest from Spain for the argentinian forward.AEK is rumored to be tracking young striker Kazantzis from Proodeftiki and they are willintg to offer goalkeeper Hiotis (curently on loan at Proodeftiki) along with money for him.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
International
8,545 Posts
I also heard they're looking to sign a player named Cigan Ciganovic :) and Pedja Pedarica.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have better things to do than buying unknown croatians.

None of these names have been mentioned.

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess.Arent they?

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never heard of them and will never hear them because they are certainly not AEK targets.

And something else,Ivo,if you want to post here please do it seriusly.You know what I mean,ok?

------------------

·
International
8,545 Posts
hahaha, they're actually novelty names, not real people. So were the ones in the best players in greece topic. It was just for a little fun, I thought you might have recognized the words and got a good laugh.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Yeah EclipsE, cigan=gypsy :D :D

They're just novelty names my friends and I call each other for fun.

The best one is Jeboslav Jebanovic. If you know what Jebo means, I'm sure you can see the humour in the name. :)

·
International
8,545 Posts
I guess it depends. Jebo isn't as strong a word in Croatian as it is in English or maybe other languages. Croatians have a bad habit of swearing a lot, and they can use that word when describing a new born baby. I know it sounds bad, but it isn't a very harsh word to us.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
SignoriRules: You'd probably don't want to know. Too dirty. Hey, guys what are these names haha. IVO, yeah, this word is stronger in some other languages, though the everyday use has made it's strength lower. :) :) :)
Hehe what a name to have. :D :eek: I'd not want to be called like this.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Sorry SignoriRules, I don't think we should give any translations. You couldn't really give a good translation into English anyway, you wouldn't understand it the way I do.

And I think AMOROSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wouldn't like it.

-----------------

The sun HAS risen, and it is Jebloslav Jebanovic

1 - 17 of 17 Posts