Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have always supported juve and luv the way they play but today they took on verona and really disappointed me......i hate man united but i have to say the tempo of the game is very high..they play with passion and one thing in mind which is to win. thats why they are unbeaten (except till real madridrid beat them) so i am trying to make my point here..which is that the one and only best team in the world juve should play the same way....for instance like man u may be trailing by a goal or 2 or 3 but they always fight, cause pressure on the opponents and come out with a miracle and least pull a few goals back and i would luv my team juve to play similar score more goals and put the game beyond reach of the opponent....well any way thats my opinion if any one doesnt like it tough luck..overall i still luv juve in the good times and the bad doesnt matter me but would have loved to see the scudetto (league cup) already won by now...any way hope juve do win the cup would really make my day and a season to remember like all the others..except last season when everything went wrong....main thing was losing to man united really upset me..was really hurt..never mind hope we win the cup and get back in the champions league and win that as well as the league again ...any way hope juve the best forever..forza juventus....forza juventus

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forza Italianos,

So your advice to Juventus is to score more goals, try really hard to win, and never give up.

Thanks, we'll try that.

Zen9

1 - 2 of 2 Posts