Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Damn bad news...

'(Distensión del ligamento lateral interno de la rodilla derecha)', it's something with his right knee ligaments... my Spanish is too bad to understand it fully.

What now, Llorente up front? More games for Isma?

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Isma is the man who has to take the responsability, and Llorente to give him a rest? On theory yes, but lately he doesn´t count at all for Clemente, actually a non-natural striker as Julen is over him in the rotation for that position.

Truth is we can´t talk bad about Llorente´s last performances as starter (goal in Barcelona and assist in Málaga), we´ll see if Clemente gives him a chance.

Anyway, I totally trust in Urzaiz, even if it´s very clear we´ll miss Aduriz I know Isma will do well.

Hopefully, as Aduriz says, for when he returns we´re already out of danger. If not he´ll have to risk in those last games and well....let´s hope he just have to play to get the form for the Wales game with the euskal selekzioa.:cool:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Gurpegi finally left the hospital today, I read he was visited by Asier Del Horno yesterday btw.

Aduriz and Etxebe 3 weeks out, Gurpegi for the rest of the season, Expósito´s injury still not too clear.... things get complicated for the last games of the season. Our players need to fight even harder in these games so the absences aren´t noticed.

Clemente has called Bilbao Athletic´s 22 years old defensive midfielder Mikel Martins and 18 years old attacker Urko Arroyo to train with the first team during the week. We´ll have to wait to this weekend's list to see if he sees them prepared to substitute Gurpegi and Etxebe&Aduriz respectively, today Urko trained with the starters' team.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Knowing that Gurpegi couldn´t play again this season he´s gone to Munich to be operated of his pubis injury, he´ll do it twice. Fortunately, he will be totally fit for the preseason, hoping for a total recovery so he doesn´t have to play injured as this whole season.

From the rest of the injured, Expósito has it very difficult to be fit for the Valencia game so he will return for the Betis one, same as Etxebe. Aduriz´s recovery goes well, although he will have it difficult to return for the Betis game, he would have to risk, I suppose it will depend on what happens this sunday against Valencia to know if Aduriz will risk and play against Betis or they wait for the Zaragoza game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts