Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y wasnt he called up for the mexico game? great talent but he cant see playing time anywhere these days...dude gotta play D and run without the ball or hell never play

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
It really doesn't make sense that he wasn't at the Mexico game because Bradley probably thinks that he hasn't played much this season. Neither has Altidore. He hasn't played the last 4 or 6 weeks at least, yet Altidore was in Columbus. We need another creative midfielder. I am not a big Dempsey fan. I've read that people thought he was great against Mexcio. REALLY?

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Where did you read that Dempsey was great? Everything that I've read was that Deuce was anonymous in the game, and I agree.

I was fine with Freddy not being called up.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Yeah, cause he was doing so well in MLS... :rollani:
Was just about to say that. I think the expect some US ser fans have of Adu and Jozy after their moves to are unrealistic. Adu certainly was stalling out in the MLS, his career wouldn't be in any better shape now if he'd stayed. His time at Benfica was negatively affected because as I understand it he had been brought in right before a management change. I don't know why he's not getting into the team at Monaco, but he still has plenty of time. Perhaps he should have gone to a 'smaller' club but his time will come.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts