Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Adu is starting to notice the benefits of increased strength. In Unted's prseason exhibitions , He hasnt been getting shoved aside by larger opponents like he often was lasy year. he is also a little faster , bigger leg muscles providing greater acceleration , he said."


He has a great work ethic , and add his talent...u c a real playa :shades: He only showed glimpse last year and was a bit hesitant and did not perform as well as he did for the u17-20 teams! I can c him putting on a better 2005 show.....13 goals and 12 assists! He needed the extra lumps on his bod and confidence! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
That's good stuff by Freddy. When I played against him three years ago he was a pushover, even for high school students like myself. However it was very difficult to get a body on him, and if you didn't he would make you look foolish. Although I did nutmeg him once, but he went on to score a hattrick against us. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
At first I was thinking "Oh, goodness, he's gotten fat." Glad to hear that it's good muscle being put on, not just worthless muscles that slowed him down last year.

And congratulation on meggin' Adu...although I must ask, how is he in the bigs and you're here on XT if you were able to nutmeg him? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Isaac said:
And congratulation on meggin' Adu...although I must ask, how is he in the bigs and you're here on XT if you were able to nutmeg him? :)
I said I was able to meg him, not make him look foolish. I put the ball through his legs but fouled him the process. I still theoretically "nutmegged" him though. :D I'm not quick enough to be a professional, but I do have the ball skills.

Oh, and this was when he played for his high school, the Heights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Andr3w said:
That's good stuff by Freddy. When I played against him three years ago he was a pushover, even for high school students like myself. However it was very difficult to get a body on him, and if you didn't he would make you look foolish. Although I did nutmeg him once, but he went on to score a hattrick against us. :D
Are you ever going to lay off the fact you played against him one time??
Every Adu thread i see no matter what forum its in, it's got a post by you going on about how you played against him and blah blah blah...
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.nike.com

Freddys new nike comercial:greed:

Go to north America...soccer...english and then adu and watch his C.Ronaldo-esque/Robinho-esqe moves :veiled: :eekani: :eekani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Mathias04 said:
Are you ever going to lay off the fact you played against him one time??
Every Adu thread i see no matter what forum its in, it's got a post by you going on about how you played against him and blah blah blah...
I have only posted about the subject twice. Now what the fvck is the problem?
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now , lets all get along!

When u c da video...Adu has sum muscles now. :thmbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,807 Posts
Good that he's bulked up. He ball control and agility are already fantastic, now some more strength and experience to make him a rounded player (although even without the latter two he could already put a lot of pros to shame).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,325 Posts
Damn at first I thought that Pele started to feed him all the Siera Mist so he could beat him in the ball Juggling compitition. :shades:
 

·
I Need More Cowbell!
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
When do you think Adu will admit his real age? This crap about him being 15 is getting too old.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
Hahahah this is good news
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top