Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know 1 day hes gonna become the US best US player....like a ramos with his technique ..if he had donovons burst of raw speed...lol he would be unstoppable. Hell be like a mini zidane version for the US and that aint bad.

Donovon and adu in the 2010 wc...that yr should be better than the korean wc run......U need 2 superstars to carry a team like in b-ball!!

:happy:

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Adu will be better than Donovan, and I think they will be lethal together. My only worry is their size, they're both not particularly big or strong forwards. If Freddy can bulk up a little bit that would be crucial.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Freddy and Landon are the only current American footballers who can play the game..would be good to see them play together!

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I think Altidore is going to be the best US player in a few years. Hell, he might be the best outfield player already.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I think Altidore is going to be the best US player in a few years. Hell, he might be the best outfield player already.
He will sink into oblivion.. All he has is a shot..can't dribble or fake anyone out. He tried to dribble around a Cuban a week ago and the Cuban made him look so amaturish. To succeed as a forward you have to fake defenders out sometimes and Altidore will never be able to.

He'll get his head goals and unobstructed shots inside the 16..that's his entire game.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Just about adapting the game with experience. Drogba can't really dribble either.
Yes, Drodba is no Messi when it comes to dribbling but he does beat defenders with speed, agility and determination..all of which Jozy lacks.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Jesus christ, Jozy is 18! Give the man-boy a chance.

I say man-boy because he's younger than I and could still eat me for a snack.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
A fart by Robinho is more lethal than these two together. The USA has no margin of getting better what so ever. Sorry to break it down to you like this, but its true. The Americans wanna shape the world's only true sport into their own weird Disney-names no passion "thing" and it just won't work. It may work for useless passtimes like American Football (where the world football shows American intelligence) or Baseball or Basketball, but not in Football (the REAL one).

:dielaugh:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:nono:

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
:rollani:

I've seen idiotic posts like this one so often I can't even be bothered to respond.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:dielaugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts