Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Adriano has improve dramatically since he came here two years ago, even though he was already a great player he has really excelled here.

Now, it is doubtfull that we can keep him, but for me, he is something a little bit special, a rare player, and I am just thinking - how good can Adriano get?

I think within 2/3 years we could well see the best striker in the world, and I am not just saying this because he is here, wherever he goes, if he continues progressing like this, he is unstoppable.

It would be excellent, if he could become the best striker in the world here, but it looks un-possible now, just how good do you think this man can get? And how much has he improved since we signed him here?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The thing is, if he doesn't peform to his best after his injury, then MAYBE we may get him for another year, but if he is definitely on his way out, I want him to out with a bang, something for us fans to remember of him fondly.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I don't care how Adriano does after he leaves Parma, just like I did not care about Thuram, Buffon, Crespo, Veron, Mutu, Cannavaro etc etc.

Whether he'll become the best player on earth or a nobody suffering from one injury after the other, its the same for me.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
maybe Adriano can go onto be the something of what Ronaldo was for a season at Barcelona....on the other hand it can all go downhill very swiftly too

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The thing is, he is pretty injury prone, I think that and sitting on the bench at a bigger club could harm his development big time.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
dont think hes going to be benched anywhere in the world right now...not with the reviews he gets....unless he has a huge spat with the manager

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I dont care about Adriano because isnt ours. :(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Adriano is expected to return this month against Lazio in the Coppa Italia tie on the 14th. :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Adriano is expected to return this month against Lazio in the Coppa Italia tie on the 14th. :happy: :happy: :happy:
I think that if Gilardino continues like this we should continue play with him. He is doing a good job right now. Or maybe we could switch to 4-4-2?

---------Adriano - Gilardino

Junior - Barone - Bresciano - Marchionni

Seric - F1 - Cardone - Paolino
-----------------Frey

Awesome team if you ask me.:cool:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Damn...when Adriano comes back...no more Gila...:(. I doubt Prandelli will use a 4-4-2 or any othr variation with 2 strikers...:depress:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Damn...when Adriano comes back...no more Gila...:(. I doubt Prandelli will use a 4-4-2 or any othr variation with 2 strikers...:depress:
Well he has used that formation before so why not. I belive he will consider it at least!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Prof, what about Morfeo? He HAS to be in the team. I'd like to see this:

-------------------------Frey

Cardone----Castellini----Ferrari----Junior

----------------Barone------Donadel

Marchionni----------Morfeo

---------------Adriano-----Gilardino

Junior gets the whole left side on his own while Marchionni on the right is useful since Cardone is not so attacking.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I fully agree with Amo here. The only reservation is how Adriano will perform after his injury. Since Bresciano has been really bad, and no other player could fill that position (other then questionmarks like Rosina, Carbone and Junior, none of which plays there naturally.

We may loose some balance and defensive powers, but with both Gilardino and Adriano on the pitch assisted by Morfeo, the opposing team will have a handfull and will have to take a more defensive approach themselves.
Morfeo would have to take a little deeper position, while Barone and Donadel will have to take an even greater job, covering more of the left side.
Infact this formation is something like 4-2-2-2 in defensive formation, while becoming something of an 3-4-1-2 in the offensive phase, with Junior moving upwards and the other players covering up for him.

I like it. :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Oh, this is a nice formation. First of all- I don't want to see Morfeo anywhere else than just central. The only place to speak about is the Donadel's. It depends what we would want more and who would we actually face. Filippini instead of Donadel would bring (we know what) and there wouldn't be so much space on the left. With Donadel- there is better control in the center of midfield and more importance of ofensive of Junior.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Prof, what about Morfeo? He HAS to be in the team. I'd like to see this:

-------------------------Frey

Cardone----Castellini----Ferrari----Junior

----------------Barone------Donadel

Marchionni----------Morfeo

---------------Adriano-----Gilardino

Junior gets the whole left side on his own while Marchionni on the right is useful since Cardone is not so attacking.
Morfeo doesnt fit for the 4-4-2 but on this formation I agree with you. It looks good and Gila is in it too=) :)

But didnt he have a role like this in Inter when he played?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Adriano is a smart guy, he will probably get s small injury and he will dog it out, he wont be killing himself since he is going to inter and he doesnt know where parma is going, So dont have high expectations from him now on, he will just chill baby. Anyway Forza Adriano!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts