Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read a most probably made up rumour. Chelsea are to table a summer £50 million bid for Adman. Jose Mourinho is a big fan apparently (hard to see why). I hope he stays at Inter.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Exactly. lets face it, we paid around 20m to secure half his contract back. It would seriously take a 9 figure sum for even Moratti to blink.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Chelsea can buy any one they want!!!!! and why do u think inter wouldn't sell him???? they sold ronaldo why da hell wouldn't they sell adriano. Lets be serious here money talks!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
SERGE said:
Chelsea can buy any one they want!!!!! and why do u think inter wouldn't sell him???? they sold ronaldo why da hell wouldn't they sell adriano. Lets be serious here money talks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ronaldo wanted to leave, Adriano doesn't.

We don't need Roman's money, Moratti has enough thank you.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
SERGE said:
It doesn't quite work like that. First of all Inter have to accept the bid and then Adriano has to want to move - if Adriano doesn't want to go then he won't go even if Inter accepted the bid, which they wouldn't, simple enough. Clubs like Inter and Milan don't need Chelsea's money to get by.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
offcourse they dont but they would take it. they have enough strikers as it is but they would miss adriano more than most of the ones they currently have. in closing he should come to chelsea, id love to see him there.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Kyp said:
offcourse they dont but they would take it. they have enough strikers as it is but they would miss adriano more than most of the ones they currently have.
... which is why they wouldn't sell him. Not every club bends over for Chelsea as soon as they want one of their players - we've rejected you three times for three of our players now.

Inter won't sell Adriano.
Barcelona won't sell Ronaldinho.
Arsenal won't sell Henry.
Milan won't sell Shevchenko.

Most importantly none of those players want to leave their current clubs. If Adriano wants to stay at Inter and Inter want him to stay he'll stay! :eek:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Fantacalcio at its best. Firstly a team has to be nuts to dish out £50 million on a single player in today's financial climate. Secondly, Inter won't sell their best player. Thirdly, Kenyon is trying to make the club Roman independent in 10 years time and wants to start paying feasible transfer fees for players instead of the inflated ones. This rumour as well as Real's potential £40 million bid for the Brasilian Beast are just news items to sell tabloids and nothing more.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
khimik said:
Inter won't sell Adriano.
Barcelona won't sell Ronaldinho.
Arsenal won't sell Henry.
Milan won't sell Shevchenko.
HEHEHEHEH if they dont want to come dont come. It's not like Chelsea are really suffering to stay in the league, Chelsea is doing good with these current players that we have.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
khimik said:
... which is why they wouldn't sell him. Not every club bends over for Chelsea as soon as they want one of their players - we've rejected you three times for three of our players now.
i know they wont, which is the reason y i posted about how important he is to them. i was being realistic. all i said is that i would like to see him come to chelsea and y shouldnt i. he is unbelivable and he would play great in chelsea. on the other hand you never know what can happen, with the things that have hapened this year, namely tevez going to the corinthians nothing really seems unlikely anymore ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Agent reveals £45M Chelsea bid for Inter Milan's Adriano
tribalfootball.com - January 24, 2005

The agent of Inter Milan star Adriano has revealed Chelsea had a £45 million offer rejected for the Brazilian last year.

Gilmar Luiz Rinaldi, reacting to reports linking Adriano with a summer move to Real Madrid, declared: "It will not happen. Adriano is very happy in Milan and does not want to leave.

"He is a symbol of Inter and they do not want to lose him. Six months ago Chelsea put on the table an offer of £45 million, but (Massimo) Moratti wasn't interested.

"He said no in a very short and sharp way."

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
SERGE said:
In theory Chelsea could buy anyone they wan't,But teams like Inter don't need the money in desperation.Ronaldo was sold for different reasons,Why would Inter commit suicide and sell someone like adriano?He's their future and one of the best.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts