Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will get a 20 year old Romanian named Zicu on loan for the rest of the season. :groan: Inter have bought him for €1.5M from Steaua Bucharest.

Why can't we get our own talents? Why must we loan guys like Zicu?!? :mad:

We'll get €27M for Adriano...

Bye bye CL. Fück you Inter. I'll enjoy seeing you fail. Again and again. :D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Let me tell you something, Thing is that Moratti has quit so, nothing is sure now. So stop crying untill anything happens oficcialy Verdi

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
jack goff said:
Let me tell you something, Thing is that Moratti has quit so, nothing is sure now. So stop crying untill anything happens oficcialy Verdi
I'm rather happy we get to rob Inter....No ones crying...might get a :groan: but no crying. You see Parma always finds a solution to their problems...Inter just throw money at it...or force their presidents to resign. :howler:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
F.U.C.K!!!!!

Not at the fact we sold Adriano but we did got someone crap in return. I just hope they invest in a good striker soon!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
MINDSCAPE said:
F.U.C.K!!!!!

Not at the fact we sold Adriano but we did got someone crap in return. I just hope they invest in a good striker soon!
It's a loan...not permanent. :) Gila can cope...so long as Morfeo is fit as well we can do very well. :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MINDSCAPE said:
F.U.C.K!!!!!

Zicu could be good...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I am happy with the deal. We have been without Adriano for 3 months and still have played good. It's more important that we can keep players like Ferrari and Frey.

But I don't want any damn loans so no thanks to this romanian.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I still don't believe in this Zicu crap. Why would we take on someone straight from Romania who've never played in Italy before? It takes time to make that jump, just look at Mutu. And now we have to make Inter this favor of "knocking" him in Serie A? Hell no! I have nothing against buying Zicu if he's a good player, but why the hell would we loan him? Both Carbone and Rosina would (should) be played infront of him, and niether of them has played more then a handful of games.

Loosing Adriano is very possible, but we're not going to get Zicu on loan.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Well the news seem to have it everywhere that he will be gone by tomorrow...when that happens it means it's usually a done deal only signitures are needed. :(

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
GaGa said:
Well the news seem to have it everywhere that he will be gone by tomorrow...when that happens it means it's usually a done deal only signitures are needed. :(
Well the differance is that I know what I'm talking about while the journalists don't. ;)

I don't doubt the Adriano deal, just the Zicu part. I mean we sold Mutu without replacing him (I don't count Carbone) and now we'll sell Adriano without replacing him?? (I don't count Zicu). I thought that with Baraldi back we'd stop making such hazardous deals.

·
Registered
57,614 Posts
Why can't we get our own talents? Why must we loan guys like Zicu?!?
:rolleyes:

I Can't believe you guys !! It was a well known thing that Adriano was sent to Parma to develop into a better player [which he did], and then move back to Inter. Remember ? The club that discovered his talent and potential and brought him to Italy in the 1st place. You guys are so fukn emotional. Try to use your..errr brains, once in a while.

Remember..Nothing is official yet, so it's not true.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:

I Can't believe you guys !! It was a well known thing that Adriano was sent to Parma to develop into a better player [which he did], and then move back to Inter. Remember ? The club that discovered his talent and potential and brought him to Italy in the 1st place. You guys are so fukn emotional. Try to use your..errr brains, once in a while.

We already knew all this...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
:sob: Thanks for everything Adriano, I will enjoy become the best striker in the world still.

The price tag is good though.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nerazzuri4life said:

Ok punk... We knew this. That doesn't mean that we have to like it if he would leave in the middle of an important season when we have the chance to reach an important target.

Yes, we're emotional. Why? Because we actually support our club. Which I'm sure you don't know anything about or else you wouldn't speak like that...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I feel sorry for some of the top fans in bigger clubs because they probably only have about 20% true fans the rest are glory hunters.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I feel sorry for some of the top fans in bigger clubs because they probably only have about 20% true fans the rest are glory hunters.
Isn't 20% too high...;) :tongue: :D

1 - 20 of 98 Posts