Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has revealed his admiration for Internazionale striker Adriano.

Adriano is one of world football's brightest talents and his stock has increased this season with stellar displays for Inter.

Mourinho has been aware of the powerful Brazilian's talents for some time and has monitored his progress during loan spells at Parma and Fiorentina.

Adriano has progressed at a rate of knots this term, scoring goals almost at will in Serie A and the UEFA Champions League, and his performances have caught the eye of some major players.

Inter are most unlikely to enter into negotiations for the sale of their prized asset, but Mourinho has laid the foundations by revealing his admiration for Adriano.

"I watched Adriano several years ago at the Toulon Tournament and, as all eyes were on him, his name stayed in my mind," Mourinho told the Daily Star.

"It seems obvious that Adriano is the striker for the coming years, because of his technical ability, his almost super-human physical capacity and his aggressive and competitive mentality.

"Adriano will be the great striker of world football."

Real Madrid have been linked with adding Adriano to their list of Galacticos, and the 22-year-old has admitted that he wants to play in Spain at some stage in his career, but even the Liga titans may struggle to match the Stamford Bridge giants' buying power if Roman Abramovich backs his manager's views in the transfer market.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It seems obvious that Adriano is the striker for the coming years, because of his technical ability, his almost super-human physical capacity and his aggressive and competitive mentality.

"Adriano will be the great striker of world football.
It seemed obvious to me too, But I was ridiculed for even suggesting he was world class...

·
Banned
65 Posts
Adriano is quite possibly the hier apparent to Marco Van Basten's crown as the best modern day striker in football it's a big call but one that I'm not shy to say!!

There are others of course but for meAdriano is a player with everything an amazing talent but will Chelsea need him they already have enough quality up front to be in the running for 4 major trophies so they probably don't need to buy Adriano.

How much would he cost??

40 million pounds???

50 million pounds???

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
IF he was ever available more than 50 million, we rejected a bid of 45 mill last summer and since then his stock has rised.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Adriano won't be leaving Inter anytime soon his heart is at the club and Chelsea is a club that I can't see him going to.Why because like most South Americans I think they find it difficult to adjust to life in england.So places like Italy,Spain and germany are far more appealing.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Schumy said:
Adriano won't be leaving Inter anytime soon his heart is at the club...
Heart is with Inter and he dreams to go Real Madrid.Doesnt make any sense. But actually, i think that Adriano wouldnt fail in England because he's such a strong striker and it's good in Premiership.

·
Registered
786 Posts
he will destroy the premiership if he does come!!!!!!!! it would be silly!!!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
SERGE said:
he will destroy the premiership if he does come!!!!!!!! it would be silly!!!!
Exactly if you think Henry blitzes this guy will make a complete mockery out of Premiership defenses.

·
Registered
522 Posts
if adriano goes anywhere, it'll probably to Real, despite Chelsea's spending power.. Ronaldo have already on occasion expressed his respect for Adriano, and i'm pretty sure adriano would prefer his mates at Real than at Chelsea...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts