Xtratime Community banner

Adriano wants to move from Inter

1K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  Bayman 
#1 ·
Extracts from CANAL PLUS interview;
It is widely understood that Real President Florentino Perez wants to sign Adriano in the summer - and he’s ready to offer a massive £40m.

"Perez has always had good things to say about me and it would be great to realise his dream and mine," continued the 22-year-old.

"He likes my style a lot and watches the games I play in. He wants me to be a part of his club.

"I want to enjoy my football. I came to Italy when I was very young to learn more and then to be able to go to Spain.

Adriano then hinted that the appointment of Arrigo Sacchi, who was at Parma with the player, as Real’s technical director could aid a switch.

He wants to move, i've watched the interview, and there's no room for misunderstandings. He said he would love to move to spain and real but we can have our say if he puts himself on the market.

This is a strategy to break with the environment and move, it's all directed by his agent.

See less See more
#4 ·
Is this relevant to Milan?

I don't think he will move anyway, It's just the media that got nothing else to talk about. Unless Adriano is another money whore like Ronaldo he should stick with inter and perhaps they could win their first Scudetto in over a decade :D

#6 ·
It would be a stupid move to leave Inter for Real. Real is a club in decline where striker positions are already more than full. Barca would be a far better destination. ;)

Adriano coming to Milan...i think we can rule that out. It is simply unthinkable that Inter would sell him to us or Juve. If he leaves, there can be only 3 destinations: RM, Barca or Chelsea.

#8 ·
He will end up in Real. Chelsea need to win and win big and win for few years to become as appealing as Real, Barca, Milan or even ManUtd. Sure they get teh players with lots of money but we are talking about Drogba, Robben or EPL hopefuls (Duff, J, Cole, etc). Now, all greta players and players to work well for JM concepts, dont egt me wrong. But not galacticos. Not in teh same rank (mostly in terms of fame and name, lets not discuss qialities) as Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Becham, even Owen or Sheva, Nesta, Ronaldinho ... Adriano! ;) Adriano is becoming by each day and game he plays one of them up there. None of Chelsea players are in teh sam elist of football primadonas. None of them was in any top 10 last year, for example, be it FIFA, France Football, or whatever. Players like Henry and Viera might be, none from Chelsea ... yet! ;)

So, I say Adriano joins Real in teh summer. I can make a bet. Real will probably off loan Owen back to England, get rid of Portillo and then keep Ronaldo, Raul and Adriano.

#9 ·
bono said:
He will end up in Real. Chelsea need to win and win big and win for few years to become as appealing as Real, Barca, Milan or even ManUtd. Sure they get teh players with lots of money but we are talking about Drogba, Robben or EPL hopefuls (Duff, J, Cole, etc). Now, all greta players and players to work well for JM concepts, dont egt me wrong. But not galacticos. Not in teh same rank (mostly in terms of fame and name, lets not discuss qialities) as Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Becham, even Owen or Sheva, Nesta, Ronaldinho ... Adriano! ;) Adriano is becoming by each day and game he plays one of them up there. None of Chelsea players are in teh sam elist of football primadonas. None of them was in any top 10 last year, for example, be it FIFA, France Football, or whatever. Players like Henry and Viera might be, none from Chelsea ... yet! ;)

So, I say Adriano joins Real in teh summer. I can make a bet. Real will probably off loan Owen back to England, get rid of Portillo and then keep Ronaldo, Raul and Adriano.
So you see no possible Milan/Inter swap deal? :frownani:

#10 ·
When did I say this? Anything is possibel with Uno di Noi and Uncle Fester, such a great long friendship for both of them. :D Frankly, adriano joining Milan will be teh best deal ever, but it just seems to be absolutely impossible. Unless Morati is a Milan fan and openly states that after he signs teh deal.

Look, on teh swap deals, I am still seeing one Emre joining us for an exchange of Brochi or Simic. thank you very much :D (is he still around).

#11 ·
bono said:
When did I say this? Anything is possibel with Uno di Noi and Uncle Fester, such a great long friendship for both of them. :D Frankly, adriano joining Milan will be teh best deal ever, but it just seems to be absolutely impossible. Unless Morati is a Milan fan and openly states that after he signs teh deal.

Look, on teh swap deals, I am still seeing one Emre joining us for an exchange of Brochi or Simic. thank you very much :D (is he still around).
1) Payman has inside proof that Uno di Noi :star: is not called like that for nothing :stuckup:
2) Adriano, not that long ago said on tv: "One day I would love playing for Milan" ;) I heard it with my own ears :stuckup:

#14 ·
GioCurvaSud said:
Someone said: we don't have room for Adriano

IS IT A JOKE, RIGHT>? There's always room for a player like Adriano

---------------------Kaka

----Shevchenko----------Adriano

Btw these are just speculations
Anyway, sadly I don't see him joining us :stuckup: If Uno di Noi :shades: sold him to us, their would be rioting :D

P.S. Bono: Simic is still here :stuckup:

#17 ·
bono said:
Grazie Mr Presidente. Kepe me posted and let me know if you need advice or more seriosu intervention. I will review the contract as always before we sent to Adriano for his sig.
Start working on the Gila one :stuckup: That's who is going to join us :cool:
We already have one Adriano :devil:

Anyway, the Adriano news is all over the calcio talk shows right now. They are talking only of Real for now.

#20 ·
Diavolo said:
Latest roumour: Adriano/Ronaldo swap deal :D
That would be a good enough reason for me to quit Inter !

#22 ·
Faisal said:
Well Adriano doesn't seem as loyal as Chino or JZ, But even then I don't think you should worry too much. If you win the CL like I think you will I reckon theres not much chance in Adriano leaving unless a supermega offer came from Chelsea.
I though it was Lazio fans that sported for Inter ;)
You always seem very focused on our cugini :devil:

#26 ·
Faisal said:
Im talking about Adriano like everyone else in this thread

Belive me mate if it was up to me I would destroy Inter and auction all their supertalents. Give the money to Moratti for the therapy he will need.
Well, let's put it this way. You have more faith in Inter than every cugino I know ;)
I'm the only one here that since last September has publicly said that Juve will win the Scudetto and Inter the CL :wallbang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.