Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extracts from CANAL PLUS interview;
It is widely understood that Real President Florentino Perez wants to sign Adriano in the summer - and he’s ready to offer a massive £40m.

"Perez has always had good things to say about me and it would be great to realise his dream and mine," continued the 22-year-old.

"He likes my style a lot and watches the games I play in. He wants me to be a part of his club.

"I want to enjoy my football. I came to Italy when I was very young to learn more and then to be able to go to Spain.

Adriano then hinted that the appointment of Arrigo Sacchi, who was at Parma with the player, as Real’s technical director could aid a switch.



He wants to move, i've watched the interview, and there's no room for misunderstandings. He said he would love to move to spain and real but we can have our say if he puts himself on the market.

This is a strategy to break with the environment and move, it's all directed by his agent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,408 Posts
No bog surpises there. The BIG one will be if he actually joins us or other Italian club. Otherwise, Adriano in Real M hust sounds logical ... I mean, market-wise logical. Money, et al
 

·
Xtratime Allstar
Joined
·
9,820 Posts
Is this relevant to Milan?


I don't think he will move anyway, It's just the media that got nothing else to talk about. Unless Adriano is another money whore like Ronaldo he should stick with inter and perhaps they could win their first Scudetto in over a decade :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,615 Posts
nasty nick said:
Is this relevant to Milan?

i was wondering the same. even if he moves (big if) they wil NEVER EVER allow him to join us. so i don't see the milan link, anyway i'm not even sure if he would fit with sheva.
 

·
1st Tier Poster
Joined
·
50,189 Posts
It would be a stupid move to leave Inter for Real. Real is a club in decline where striker positions are already more than full. Barca would be a far better destination. ;)

Adriano coming to Milan...i think we can rule that out. It is simply unthinkable that Inter would sell him to us or Juve. If he leaves, there can be only 3 destinations: RM, Barca or Chelsea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
He'll end up at Chelsea most likely. before long Roman will get one of "his" players inirrespective of the money he has to pay for him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,408 Posts
He will end up in Real. Chelsea need to win and win big and win for few years to become as appealing as Real, Barca, Milan or even ManUtd. Sure they get teh players with lots of money but we are talking about Drogba, Robben or EPL hopefuls (Duff, J, Cole, etc). Now, all greta players and players to work well for JM concepts, dont egt me wrong. But not galacticos. Not in teh same rank (mostly in terms of fame and name, lets not discuss qialities) as Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Becham, even Owen or Sheva, Nesta, Ronaldinho ... Adriano! ;) Adriano is becoming by each day and game he plays one of them up there. None of Chelsea players are in teh sam elist of football primadonas. None of them was in any top 10 last year, for example, be it FIFA, France Football, or whatever. Players like Henry and Viera might be, none from Chelsea ... yet! ;)

So, I say Adriano joins Real in teh summer. I can make a bet. Real will probably off loan Owen back to England, get rid of Portillo and then keep Ronaldo, Raul and Adriano.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
bono said:
He will end up in Real. Chelsea need to win and win big and win for few years to become as appealing as Real, Barca, Milan or even ManUtd. Sure they get teh players with lots of money but we are talking about Drogba, Robben or EPL hopefuls (Duff, J, Cole, etc). Now, all greta players and players to work well for JM concepts, dont egt me wrong. But not galacticos. Not in teh same rank (mostly in terms of fame and name, lets not discuss qialities) as Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Becham, even Owen or Sheva, Nesta, Ronaldinho ... Adriano! ;) Adriano is becoming by each day and game he plays one of them up there. None of Chelsea players are in teh sam elist of football primadonas. None of them was in any top 10 last year, for example, be it FIFA, France Football, or whatever. Players like Henry and Viera might be, none from Chelsea ... yet! ;)

So, I say Adriano joins Real in teh summer. I can make a bet. Real will probably off loan Owen back to England, get rid of Portillo and then keep Ronaldo, Raul and Adriano.
So you see no possible Milan/Inter swap deal? :frownani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,408 Posts
When did I say this? Anything is possibel with Uno di Noi and Uncle Fester, such a great long friendship for both of them. :D Frankly, adriano joining Milan will be teh best deal ever, but it just seems to be absolutely impossible. Unless Morati is a Milan fan and openly states that after he signs teh deal.

Look, on teh swap deals, I am still seeing one Emre joining us for an exchange of Brochi or Simic. thank you very much :D (is he still around).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
bono said:
When did I say this? Anything is possibel with Uno di Noi and Uncle Fester, such a great long friendship for both of them. :D Frankly, adriano joining Milan will be teh best deal ever, but it just seems to be absolutely impossible. Unless Morati is a Milan fan and openly states that after he signs teh deal.

Look, on teh swap deals, I am still seeing one Emre joining us for an exchange of Brochi or Simic. thank you very much :D (is he still around).
1) Payman has inside proof that Uno di Noi :star: is not called like that for nothing :stuckup:
2) Adriano, not that long ago said on tv: "One day I would love playing for Milan" ;) I heard it with my own ears :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone said: we don't have room for Adriano

IS IT A JOKE, RIGHT>? There's always room for a player like Adriano

---------------------Kaka

----Shevchenko----------Adriano

Btw these are just speculations
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
Someone said: we don't have room for Adriano

IS IT A JOKE, RIGHT>? There's always room for a player like Adriano

---------------------Kaka

----Shevchenko----------Adriano

Btw these are just speculations
Anyway, sadly I don't see him joining us :stuckup: If Uno di Noi :shades: sold him to us, their would be rioting :D

P.S. Bono: Simic is still here :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
bono said:
of course we have room for Adriano. I dont think thats a question at all.
Well work something out then, dear Mr Lawyer :stuckup: :devil: :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,408 Posts
Grazie Mr Presidente. Kepe me posted and let me know if you need advice or more seriosu intervention. I will review the contract as always before we sent to Adriano for his sig.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
bono said:
Grazie Mr Presidente. Kepe me posted and let me know if you need advice or more seriosu intervention. I will review the contract as always before we sent to Adriano for his sig.
Start working on the Gila one :stuckup: That's who is going to join us :cool:
We already have one Adriano :devil:

Anyway, the Adriano news is all over the calcio talk shows right now. They are talking only of Real for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Latest roumour: Adriano/Ronaldo swap deal :D

P.S. Just reporting what I heard on tv :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60,503 Posts
Diavolo said:
Latest roumour: Adriano/Ronaldo swap deal :D
That would be a good enough reason for me to quit Inter !
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top