Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday 2 February, 2004

New Inter hero Adriano has revealed that he wants Ronaldo to partner him at the San Siro in the future.

"It is my dream to see Ronaldo return to this club," said the £16m January signing from Parma. "It would be great to win something important with him in these colours."

The two men have already spent some time together at Inter in the last six months of 2001 before their paths parted.

The youngster was loaned to Fiorentina and then Parma, while Ronaldo left Inter for Real Madrid in 2002.

Yet the latter has hinted in recent history that he could wear the Nerazzurri jersey again after the dismissal of Hector Cuper this term.

"Ronaldo has told me that he has a desire to return," added Adriano. "But he is aware that it is not down to just him."

The Italian outfit have failed to rule out the possibility of a Ron return even if his Spanish side seem unwilling to sell right now.

Adriano, who scored twice in the 4-0 win over Siena last night, added: "We speak quite regularly even if I still haven’t spoken to him about yesterday."

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
No need for Ronaldo at Inter. If Martins keeps growing then Inter will most likely have the best striking pair. The only thing that Inter need is a quality (and consistent) trequatrista (unless you play with wingforwards).

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
no ronaldo!! no need for him. What you need is for Recoba to keep up his form from the siena game. Along with Martins and Adriano, that gives you good forwards. Add Cruz who is good back up, thats more than enough for forwards.

Ronaldo to me is like a cancer for inter.

·
Registered
831 Posts
And who's fault is that ??

the guy has been injured, so he can't start. As for Ronaldo, he would be a waste of money ... Inter don't need forwards. And in any case he is not welcome back at Inter.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
CUG said:
no ronaldo!! no need for him. What you need is for Recoba to keep up his form from the siena game. Along with Martins and Adriano, that gives you good forwards. Add Cruz who is good back up, thats more than enough for forwards.

Ronaldo to me is like a cancer for inter.
exactly......

It would be great if Recoba plays consistently. But one of the reasons why Recoba didn't play consistently is also coz he used to be played out of position. But now with Zach, he seems to have got his position.

We can either play him behind the two strikers or with Adriano upfront.

Ronaldo - I hate him..... Though I have to admit that with him, we might get only better :

in 4-3-3 :

-----Ronaldo-------Adriano---
------------A.Recoba-----------

----B.Emre------------Stank---
-----------Emers/C.Zan-------

................................. something like that....

But still I don't think it's a good idea, unless we cud buy him at cheap price and his salary wud be low and he say sorry to inter fans and .....

haaaaaaaa.......I still can't say that I wud like that..........
didn't he leave Inter for fame and money ?? an't he a traitor ??

:rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
831 Posts
If Inter were to play with your 433 would'nt you prefer this

-----Recoba-------Adriano---
--------------Aimar-------------

From a football point of view, the above line-up is stronger and much more balanced IMO ... Ronaldo is not the great player he was NOR is he the right player to buy for this Inter squad NOR is he welcome. So the way i see there is not even a single reason why Inter would want to buy Ronaldo !

·
Registered
831 Posts
Exactly ... i mean there are a number of other things i would do before spending money on a striker, and even if Inter had lots of spending money then i would go buy Henry NOT ronaldo.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Mohaned said:

From a football point of view, the above line-up is stronger and much more balanced IMO ... Ronaldo is not the great player he was NOR is he the right player to buy for this Inter squad NOR is he welcome. So the way i see there is not even a single reason why Inter would want to buy Ronaldo !
Mohaned, don't get me wrong. But your team is actually a dream team of mine as well; that is if we intend to play 4-3-3. It would be a great team for the present and future as well. Recoba cud be replaced Martins or ?? in the future..... ;)

But the team I made is if Inter gets Ronaldo...... Getting Aimar wud be great and if Recoba plays consistently; it wud be great !!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Mohaned said:
Exactly ... i mean there are a number of other things i would do before spending money on a striker, and even if Inter had lots of spending money then i would go buy Henry NOT ronaldo.
HENRY !!!!
We just can't get him, that's what I think and he also has said that he doesn't want to come abck to Italy again......
We might have to spend $40/50 for Henry, I guess....

Thus, it's not easy for us. Instead get Aimar + defender or if needed get Emerson or ??

;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
if i have the money to buy a striker, i'd get torres... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Falcão83 said:
Well for now you do not have Aimar and Players that do well in Liga almost never do well in Italy. So I would rely on the players you have now.
i know what u mean...mendieta, farinos, jose mari all failed...but what do u think about reyes? do u think he'll succeed in EPL?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Mohaned said:

that line up all in form is simply awesome and it would work as well. Recoba is the key IMO, with him upfront, he adds that creativeness which has been missing from inters game.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Someone said Martins -Adriano... cool... no more for the fat one. He claims spanish attacking is more relaxed for him.

Surely any striker would like to have the services of Raul, Figo, ZZ, Beckham, R Carlos..behind him. He will not want to leave Real unless he got the signal ... signal that Henry or Owen or Sheva dis going to be added in soon.

·
Registered
831 Posts
NOT NEEDED NOR WANTED ... thats all i can say about Ronaldo.

CUG, yep i agree that Recoba would be a key player in such a line-up, as his movement and creativity would make the line-up very balanced. As for Martins, he would be the number 1 sub for both Recoba or Adriano and could even take recoba's place if he learns to improve his movement and overall team play.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yeah right Italia Sheva is going to join Real dream on Buddy.Gees what other stuff are you going to come up with.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts